possible game/tourney on saturday 23

Hey,

I'm just posting to see if there's interest for a possible game(s) tomorrow. I live in the downtown Toronto area. Post if you're interested and I will send you directions. I would be holding a $20 freeze out game, and then based on interest would be holding more games at a buy-in of general consensus. I was thinking about starting around 7 in the evening. I would be willing to play with a minimum of 7 or 8 (already got 2 including myself). Can't wait to try out my new chip set!!!

Stevecho86
(Steve)
smacchione@rsgc.on.ca

Comments

• hey,

I'm in please send me the directions. Sunds good. Hope to get enough.

xwoggumsx
    paul
  • Hey I might be interested, send me the info? Btw one thing I really hate in tournaments is an overly fast structure, would yours be nice and slow? Let me know, thanks
  • Send me the info...depending on where it is I might be in...I could bring along the Poker Genie to keep the blinds going at a nice pace as T-Mac mentioned.
  • Sorry, I should have put this in the initial post. So, it will be a NL freeze out style tourney. With blinds starting at 1-2 and the rounds would be either 15 or 20 minutes each. With 15 minute blinds the blinds would be 25-50 at the 2 hour mark. With 20 minute blinds the blinds would be 25-50 at the 2 hour and 40 minute mark. This will be decided by general consensus, but it would be one of those 2 choices. Thanks, and spread the word, we could use a few more people. You will be starting with $1000 in chips to begin with.
  • hey i'm definitely interested, please email me at [deleted my email]
  • It's looking pretty good guys. We have 7 confirmed players. See you at 7.