opportunity

Hey everyone

Lifeofsports.com are launching a contest with Mooshead Beer, Urban Male Magazine and Lollygaggeru.com to give away free tuition to a student in a Canadian University.

We are launching an NFL pick em contest where the winner at the end of the season will receive $5000 CDN towards their tuition. After week three we are giving away an IBM lap Top and a printer to the leader in the standings. We have three weekly prizes for the top three finishers each week from our sponsors (Mooshead bags,shirts, hats etc..)

ALSO: THE FIRST 20,000 SIGNED UP WILL RECIEVE FREE ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTIONS TO URBAN MALE MAGAZINE (UMM.CA). THEY ARE CANADA'S MAXIM. SIGN UP IF YOUR A STUDENT OR NOT FOR THIS.

The contest is going to be launched on UMM's and Moosehead's website as well newspapers will be running stories so i just wanted to give everyone a head's up so they could at least get the one year subscription to the magazine.

Please forward this on to anyone who would be interested, word of mouth marketing is always the most effective.

Here is the link to the contest

http://www.lifeofsports.com/football.php

Comments

• i want in thanks
  • There are two databases on my site for this.....

One is for registration for the regular site the other is for the contest

Make sure you click on the banner and go through that registration process for the contest.
    If not you will be registered for the contest

Thanks

Chris