The Crew

So, apparently, Scott Fischman, Brett Jungblut and Dutch Boyd all used to live together in the same house. Together, at the 2004 WSOP, I believe they've accumulated 8 final tables and 3 gold bracelets (2 for Scott, 1 for Brett, with Dutch finishing 2nd to TJ Cloutier in Event #26).

That's one of the coolest stories I've heard of in poker.

Comments

• I gues this is an example of playing with good players making you a betterplayer and conversely, if you play with mediocre players, you will play mediocre.
  • i agree.. playing with players that are better than u will improve ur game a lot more .. but still what a team ...i would like to see something like ryders cup .. have country's be represented by players .. and to see which country is the best in poker ..
  • That country idea would be awesome.
  • PokerStars did have something like this last year called the "World Cup of Poker" I believe.

ScottyZ
  • what were the results..
  • I've got a rant brewing somewhere about poker's need for an International Governing Body....I'll post my rant at some point in the forum. It's a good one, and I'm doing some research on it (hoping, maybe, to turn it into an article or something).
  • Together the 3 of them have entered all but a few of the events.
    That is a lot of buyin money. Good thing they have all had big wins to cover the entries.
    I dont se it mentioned anywhere here, but for those that dont know they have a backer who has funded them all month.
    Some rich guy from NYC, his investment is working out so far.