Top Canandian at WSOP

I was just going through the list of the final table players for WSOP. Not familiar with any of those names at all, but I haven't been playing for much more than a year or so, so that isn't surprising.

I was glad to see the top Canadian in 30th positiion!! Congradulations Radu Buton of London ON!!! Very nice finish. Just wondering if he is a member of the forum. Would like watch him play too, either online or at a B&M.

Comments

• This guy plays online 8+ hrs a day.
    He plays a lot of tournies on UB and stars.
    He joined in on my 2-4NL casg game at stars for a good session yesterday, I talked to him a little and congratulated him.
    Ive seen him playing this 2-4NL at stars plenty since he's been back from Vegas.

At this point Id say he is a little weak in the cash games, but he has been eating up big tournies for the past month. He should be in the top 20 of pocketfives rankings if they based it on the past month alone, and knew who he was.

Kev
  • 8+ a day??? Are you serious? He lives in London now...the local paper just did an article on him yesterday...lol...he was quoted saying he has no intention or desire to play poker full time, he just plays as a hobby...

That is a serious hobby. Regardless very good for him....I think he may have played in my one of my tourney (not 100% sure) because the name looks very familar.
  • He is a doctor. Is he playing online at the hospital he works at?
  • Since I posted I have seen him plenty in the 2-4.
    He is there right now.
    I dont think hes at the hospital all day like you think nooner, but the sarcasm is noted.
    Im sure he's just playing a ton while he can, im sure he's on extended holiday.