Fantasy Football

This is general talk so I'm assuming this fits here.

Just throwing this out there..

If you guys are interested in setting up a NFL fantasy football league let me know and i'll do one up for the poker forum. It gives everyone something to do during the football season.

Free to join on my site and we are giving away $5000 US for first place. That's 200,000 CDN Joke....

I can set up a league and provide passwords for anyone interested. We need a min of 10 guys for one league. The more people the more leagues i'll set up.

Anyone interested let me know

Comments

• Great idea.

I had actually thought about this last week and just hadn't gotten around to posting it. Then I checked out your website yesterday and I wondered if you might offer to run a league.

I would definitely be in for this, and I might even consider paying a small fee - to make it a little more interesting. Who is in?
  • very cool idea...i'm in!
  • Just let me know the email addy's and I'll set up the league and email you invites...

we have two NFL football (u pick em and a Commiss leagues) and Two NCAA football leagues..

Something for everyone..

If your board now check out the 56 hit baseball game ... You pick a MLB hitter each day and go on hit streaks.. If you get to 56 games you win 10K US.. it's my favorite fantasy game in the football off season.

Please PM me your email addy's so I can invite you to the league i set up...

Maybe we can create a little section on the forum to discuss it... I can set up leagues for each sport as we go forward.

It's up to the Mod's here..

Any questions let me know

Chris
  • Guys

We got 4 so far signed up for it.

We need more .. Does anyone read this section on the forum? If not can one of the senior members post it in a place where we can get some viewiings.

Thanks

Chris
  • woodsucka69@hotmail.com sign me up baby iam goona take this league home lol
  • Guys we need like 5 more players to get this up and rolling....

let's get a few more guys so we can have a rotisserie league

Chris
  • Count me in please...

nooner81@hotmail.com
  • Sign me up also please.

slowplayedaces@yahoo.ca

Thanks,

NurseHoliday