Personal Favour to ask from Forum members....

Hi everyone,

As many of you might know I have formed an afiiliation with Empire Poker and I have got them to agree to supply me with some full size poker tables embossed with their logo that I can donate as prizes to some of the bigger tourneys coming up this summer (Boat Cruise, Elgin classic, Bolton Poker event etc...), but in turn I have to have a certain number of new real money players sign up through my website link by a certain date. Whoever signs up gets the standard sign-up bonuses as well as an Empire Hat or T-shirt. Even if you set-up an account transfer in some money play a couple of hands and transfer it back to wherever you usually play that would be great. It is all based on New players signing up with real money accounts through my website. I am just trying to get some great prizes for the upcoming events since there has been so much negativity with the cancellations etc... that have occured over the summer. They would be a nice addition to anyones prize pools.

Much thanks!!!
Dave
www.witchdoctorpoker.com

Comments

• love to help you out, but, and i'm guessing this is the case with many people here, i already have an account.
    great deal if it works out for you tho...good luck.
  • I hope it works out too....getting the frrebie tables would be a nice way to say thanks to all of the members of the forum that have helped out my start up business.