Where do you play online?

I am just wondering where most of you guys play online. I personally play at UltimateBet.com

Comments

• I play at Royal Vegas Poker. I play some freerolls at UB, but haven't made a deposit there yet. I might some time so I could take on Phil.
  • How do you find Royal Vegas Poker? How much have you deposited?
  • It's alright. I'd say it's about 2/3 bad players and 1/3 good. I've only deposited $20 there back in January. From that $20 I made $100 in a couple of days and cashed out my earnings and played with the rest. Then I made another $200 within the week, but didn't cash out because I wanted to see if I would actually get my first cheque. Bad move because I lost like half of that back within the week. I slowly deteriorated down to zero in the next couple of months. I took a month break from online poker. Then a few weeks ago I won a freeroll tournament and got $125 to play with. Now I'm back on the horse, and up $250. 8)
  • Oh yeah. If you're ever going to make a deposit there, use my name as a referral and I'll give you some of the money I earn for referring you. My screenname there is: Reelishymn

8)
  • Not bad man, not bad at all. How much do you get for someone referring you?
  • I think I get $50 but you have to play 50 raked hands. You have to play your 50 raked hands to get the bonus add-on anyways.
  • Not a bad deal. I should just go and fold 50 hands ;)
  • " wrote:
    Not a bad deal. I should just go and fold 50 hands ;)
    HAHA, nice try, wouldn't work though as you have to contribute to raked pot OR see the flop and have it raked (either OR, one or the other)

I also play on:
    Pokerroom
    PokerStar
    Royal Vegas Poker
    Used to play on 7SultansPoker (Cashed out $770, and closed account)

Looking to play on:
    Pacific Poker
    Party Poker
  • DOH!! ;)

I knew they wouldn't make it that easy. I surprised you guys haven't played at UltimateBet.com. What is the best site you've played at Tilter?
  • Also, before you conside playing on Royal Vegas Poker, you may consider playing on 7 Sultans Poker because RVP used to have a $10 FREE Real Money sign up promotion, but now they have taken that out. They do have a $10 FREE Real Money on 7 Sultans Poker (www.7sultanspoker.com), but the only thing is you have to make a minimum $20 deposit + play 50 raked hands before you can cash out any money.

Just so you know as well, RVP and 7Sultans are under the same poker network (Prima Poker) so you will be playing on the same server as RVP and 7Sultnas (their poker interface is nearly exactly alike).
  • All sites are pretty good, and found that 3-4 months ago RVP and 7Sultans was the best out there because tonnes of people were trying out the $10 Free real money offer, so I was able to scoop up all the money floating on the tables.

Also, RVP and 7Sultan offer some of the best rewards. Ie if you play 50 raked hands in 24 hours you can enter a $1000 FREEROLL (usually 450 enter and top 80 pay). I've places about 6 times in the final table and make a lot of money from those. They also have a reward based program in which they distribute $20,000 among the top 500 players at the end of the month and that pays pretty good. They also distribute $600 among 100 players weekly for their play solely on the $1000 Freeroll.

If i were you, I would just try the FREE Sign Up at 7sultans poker and see how you like it using the Free $10, and if you don't like it, you lose nothing, but lots to gain.

Only problem is that their buttons are arranged differently, so when i am playing on PokerStar and RVP at the same time, I Call instead of Fold :(
  • They will give you $10 Free just for signing up??
  • Yes they do.

check out www.7sultanspoker.com, I think they still have the $10 FREE Real money offer (Used to be $15), not sure how long it will last as they $10 Free real money offer on Royal Vegas Poker has been taken down. Here is the condition though, they put the money into your account and allow you to play and what not, but when you want to cashout, you must put a $20 deposit and then play 50 raked hands (Hand must be raked and you must see the flop), then you can cash out everything. I've had no problems with this site, they have good support (use live chat, and not e-mail support).

I think Pacific Poker used to have an offer like this where they put $20 into peoples account. I may chase after a PP account bonus this week!
  • I play on Pacific Poker. When you sign up, if I remember right, they give you an extra 25% up to a certain amount. I don't remember exactly, but I think it was on up to $100 (if you deposit $400). When I originally signed up, some guy had an ebay auction where if you opened up an account and put in at least $20 he'd send you two poker books. I put in $20 and got Slansky's Advanced Hold'Em book and the Lee Jones book, and Pacific Poker still gave me a bonus on top of that.

Eventually I'll get around to signing up on a bunch of sites to take advantage of the bonusses, but for now I'm just trying to build up a bit on Pacific without putting any more money in my account.
  • Although the original poster was correct in not feeling the need to place this thread in the Advertising section initially, I have decided to move the thread here since a few of the subsequent posts had too strong of an advertising content.

ScottyZ