F--- You WSOP, F--- You!!!

Check this out....hilarious. Talk about class..

"Floor on 127!" are the first words audible today, over the sounds of the clicking chips. Tournament Directors are called to the very table at which Mike Matusow sits, where he's being accused by a dealer of throwing cards. He's immediately assigned a ten minute penalty, but he adamantly and politely defends himself, and is supported by the rest of the players at the table. He's let off with a warning, but not more than a few seconds later, still steaming from the accusation, he let's the F-word slip. "Now I have to give you a 10 minute penalty," says Tournament Director Louis "You can't say the F-word." "F___ that," says Matusow. "Twenty minutes." "F_____n' great." "Thirty minutes." As Matusow leaves the area, he manages to fire off one more F-Bomb, rounding out his penalty to forty minutes, and starting a small round of applause from a crowd who up until this point, had been quite silent, and is now chatting away. Leave it to Mike "The Mouth" to get people talking.

Comments

• Bob Jarrett and I have crafted a plan. We get heads up at the final table and I will announce "F--- you." I will be given 10 minutes. Then Bob will stand up and say "You can't give him a F---ing penalty." And, he will get one too. I will say, "What the f---?!!??!" Bob will reply "This is f---ing bananas." And, then we will take a twenty minute break to go for a beer.
  • I believe we have our post of the day. Brilliant plan!
  • F___ Matusow.
  • That plan F___ing rules!
  • that's  F___ing awesome ;)
    i love it when a plan comes together :D
  • C'mon guys. Be serious and quit F_______ around.
  • F____ me

(if you are blonde and have big boobies ... and are a woman)
  • Oh, This is just F___ing ridiculous!
  • I had to add my 2 F___ing cents!!!!
  • I loved this thread but it got F_________cking annoying

Is everyone's keyboard f_cked

my "U" key seems to be stuck __ ___ ____ U U U ahhhh there it goes

now I can type it out cleanly

it's about fu cking time!!

Mr. Scharf Sorry to see you out but you win honourable mention for your flawless plan

it would have made great "NBC" Reality T.V. later this summer when it airs.
  • Amazing to see Matusow still in the F___ing tournament after that bad beat....

st F___ p
  • Frack that.
  • Nothing like good _ucking nonsense to put a smile on your face.