Up for game Saturday night? (KW area)

Hey all,

Just seeing if there'd be interest in running some casual games on Saturday night at my place? Low buy-in tournament and perhaps we'll try another alternate game for a tournament. (Stud, Razz or 2 to 7 lowball perhaps?)

Post if you're interested and I'll pop back on around 4-5ish and let people know if there'll be a game based on the interest here. If it happens, it'll start around 7pm I think.

Comments

• I'm interested as always.

Dom
  • I may be up for some poker tonight as well... :D
  • Doh!

Rob... you're running counter to Wolfhound's night! I've already said I'm going to his place, so I'll have to take your cash another time.

Mark
  • My bad. Didn't realize there was another game going on. We'll do this another night. I think I may go see War of the Worlds tonight.
  • I saw it last night, War of the Worlds that is. Pretty awesome special effects and some scary moments. If you are one of those people that needs everything to fall into place, you may see some holes but nevertheless I thought it was a great flick. I have bruises on my arm from Kate clutching on to me...lol
    Enjoy Rob!

stp
  • If there's still a possibility of something going on, I'm interested. I prefer NLHE, since not that familiar with other games, but I'll try anything. Not sure how many people are around (and not going to Wolfhounds), but maybe we can get something together. Also, if people want to play at my place (Stanley Park area), we have A/C and an extra player (Jenn). If anyone's interested, please post. I'll wait until around 5:30 to see if Rob's hosting, and if not (and enough players), I'll let everyone know.
  • Trevor, you could have a whole table, if you include your kids!!! Just kidding, buddy.
    I'll be at Wolffhounds house, so GL to everyone.

I'm also willing to have 8 people or so at my place this week, everyone pick a day(not Thursday) that's convenient and let me know.

JohnnieH
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Trevor, you could have a whole table, if you include your kids!!!
    NO!!! - I need at least some chance of winning! :)
  • Hey all,

The War of the World plans are definate, so we'll get together another time. I'm thinking of running a Wednesday night tournament sometime before the end of the month, but it won't be a Bristol Street Classic. I'd like to do another format for fun; Stud, Razz, Omaha, or some form of Lowball,
  • NO!!! - I need at least some chance of winning! :)

LOL!! Nice.

Rob, sounds good!!

JohnnieH