Annie's Classy as Ever...

From gotshot...

12:59pm
Annie's in a bad mood

Flop: 3s 7s 2s

UTG bets $300, Annie makes it $1,300, which is called.

Turn: 4c

Bet of $1,000 called by Annie.

River: 8s

UTG riffles his chips and restacks them. Annie asks if he checked and then calls for a ruling, insisting it was a check. The dealer, other players and the rail missed it but a check was enforced.

Annie checked behind and lost to AsJd

I think I'll crack a beer and toast the Poker Gods when she busts out. Better yet, let's hope she goes on to Day 2 so that Dave can do the deed.

Comments

• I love to riffle my chips when a scare card comes down and I have nothing but Ace high. Conversely, I love to see others do it when I know they're looking to see a free card on the turn and trying to scare me into believing they hit when they in fact did not. A simple bet usually takes it down here. Annie, pffff.

stp
  • Sorry, my bad. I copied it wrong from the site. The player had the Ace of spades giving him the nut flush on the river and I assume he was doing a bit of acting before putting in a bet. I got the feeling that she "suspected" what he had and didn't want to make the decision to call.
  • Crack the beer, you got your wish.
  • For the occation, I have chosen Copperstown's Strike Out Stout. It's a mild stout with little to no head rentention and a slightlly watery body and an odd tart finish. Flavour of coffee and chocolate are there, but not in abundance.

Cheers!
  • beer snob..."mmm coffee and chocolate".
  • Zithal wrote:
    For the occation, I have chosen Copperstown's Strike Out Stout.   It's a mild stout with little to no head rentention and a slightlly watery body and an odd tart finish.  Flavour of coffee and chocolate are there, but not in abundance.

Cheers!
    Why don't you put some HOMO milk in that, too...
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Zithal wrote:
    For the occation, I have chosen Copperstown's Strike Out Stout. It's a mild stout with little to no head rentention and a slightlly watery body and an odd tart finish. Flavour of coffee and chocolate are there, but not in abundance.

Cheers!
    Why don't you put some HOMO milk in that, too...
    Having finally stopped laughing, I must say.... that was Brilliant!!!
  • ROFLMFAO :s:
  • Quit yer man-flirting! :D
  • Sorry. Sounded like you wanted a little man-flirting. Maybe just a cuddle?