BET ON THE WSOP...DAVE SCHARF NOW HAS ODDS 151-1 to make final table!!

Don't forget if you are planning on betting on the world series of poker...the main event starts tomorrow and the cutoff is early tomorrow morning.  Sign-up through www.witchdoctorpoker.com and get a free polo shirt or hat plus the usual sign-up bonuses.  Crazy odds....for instance bet on Phil Ivey to make the final table a $10 bet wins you $410...Paul Phillips to make the final table $10 wins you $670....lots of money to be made...check it out!!!!!

Comments

• Dave Scharf to make the final table 151 to 1...$10 to win $1510!!!! Check it out!!!!
  • Hey Forum....

Dave Scharf is now listed on the players to make the final table at the WSOP on Intertops. A $10 bet wins you $1510 if he makes it....check it out and my posting in the advertising section!! Sign-up through witchdoctorpoker.com link to get your free gift!!!!
  • I got some money on you.....no pressure....no pressure!!!!
  • Still a few hours left to register....for those who did send along your user ID and address so I can get you confirmed and send you your gift!!!
  • Does that mean Dave is about 4 times more likely than the 'average' WSOP player to make it to the final table (of 10)?
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Does that mean Dave is about 4 times more likely than the 'average' WSOP player to make it to the final table (of 10)?

It would mean (roughly) that, if the house was kind enough to not be taking any vig on the bet.

Another way to think about it is that you should make a bet on Dave at 150-1 to make the final table1 if you believe that he has more than a 0.66% chance of making the final table.

Asuming all players are equally skilled and 6,000 entrants, the odds against making the final table would be 5,999-1, or about 0.16%.

A theory question for all you sports/proposition bettors out there. I noticed that Dave was also offered at a 400-1 payout to win the WSOP. Is the "final table" or "to win" bet a superior bet to make?

ScottyZ

1To be picky, the payout odds are not 151-1, as the $1,510 represents a net win of $1,500.
  • Really didn't like the odds they were offering, but they actually turned out to be comparable to some of the odds Bodog was offering, except Bodog was offering similar lines for the top players to win the thing! I did place a couple bets (including one on Dave) just to keep things interesting. Good luck Dave!
  • Scottyz...you got me on a technicallity...you are correct with your figures. As for Bodog as far as I understand Canadians are not allowed to sign-up and use Bodog yet as they are based out of BC and don't have licensing in Canada to accept wagers at this time. They told me just a week or so ago that it would be about 6 months until there license for Canada is complete.
  • Dave Scharf to make the final table 151 to 1...$10 to win $1510!!!! Check it out!!!!

I do not see it anywhere now... Can you please direct me as I would like to bet on it, if it is not too late..

Pokerkid
  • Early betting has ended now...they will have more bets to make once the final few tables are made. make sure you sign-up through my site to get the freebies!!!

Dave
  • If you read the top post...the cutoff for final table betting was the morning of day 1....it will be in the bet on poker section.
  • If you read the top post...the cutoff for final table betting was the morning of day 1....it will be in the bet on poker section.

Of Course Witchdoctor!!

Pokerkid