Online one liners

The chat feature on most sites adds something unique to the game. lol

What is your favorite line heard or said by you in an online game or tourney?

My fav that I used once was...

Some guy called me down to the wire once, then folds on my river bet. He then asks if I had the hand he'd pegged me for. I was bluffing. I answered paraphrasing from Rounders. lol
"I'm sorry John, I really don't remember." Got a few chuckles from the table too. lol

The fave I've heard? Way too many to count. lmao Trash talking seems to be abundant online.

One of many faves I've seen more than once is, "Why would you call with that hand?" lol I must have seen that one 20 times by now in various games. lol

Comments

• This one time in a SNG, this one dude named "King-something" busted out early. I said, "Looks like the King has been dethroned", and got a few laughs.
  • I like cheesy things like that, one time I was playing with a player that had a bumblebee as an avatar, they kept winning and I kept telling them to bee nice. It was lame but it got some laughs. I love the chat feature on online sites, I would never do this live BUT online I am constantly telling people to go "all in, do it!" You would be surprised to see how many people actually do when they have nothing. I think it is hilarious.

stp
  • well, last night i was playing at a pretty quiet table, and one girl says, "people don't chat much here"

another girl says, "maybe they don't have keyboards"

the 1st girl replies, "or they're all naked"
    :?
  • Well, girls really aren't that funny anyway ;)
  • I'm still picturing them naked. lol
  • NL tournament a while back... heads-up with a player. She bets into me, big, and I type: "that's a healthy bet", and she replies very quickly "I'm a healthy girl".

I don't know why I thought it was funny, but I thought it was really really funny.
  • all_aces wrote:
    "I'm a healthy girl"

hmmm, sounds almost like "I have a great personality".
  • "Damn monkeys."

ScottyZ
  • This one belongs in Ripleys. lol
    Before it even ended, I couldn't wait to share the laughs on here.

I was in a $5 + $.50 tourney tonite, and was doing fine until I lost about half my stack on a hand. No problem. I go on tilt next hand, lol, and end up all-in preflop against pocket A's. I have an i/s straight draw. I gun the guy down on the river. Again, no problem. It's also happened to me before too, and I'm sure it will again someday. I've learned to get over it.

This guy couldn't. He railed on and on about how crummy a play it was.
    (reminded me of Hellmuth in a way, lol) From his language, you could tell he wasn't very old. (fags, tools, polesmokers, beyotches, as well as the usual swear words too, lol) He cursed us out, and then when the whole table turned on him. lol He started dragging out the game by timing out on every hand he would fold, still ranting and cursing us all out too. lol He was reported by about 3 of us to Support. I even warned him about server logs, etc, before it even happened. He laughed it off. Right up until they muted him from the Support office. lol Before they cut him off, I was down to 250 chips, with him riding me steady with wisecracks etc. He had about 2500 chips left. Then I calmly told him I'd take all his money. He laughed, swore, threatened, etc. After support cut off his mouth, we all made fun of him until he was knocked out, by me, about 50 hands later. lmao Right before I pulled him all-in on the last hand, I thanked him for his chips. He must have burst a vein for sure. lmao If you see this loser on Stars, his name is pufftuff. I ended up finally taking 3rd, and part of that money was his. Right after it happened, I even said, "That was almost better than sex." Big laughs around the table. Puff didn't have much to say. lol

Of course I hit him with "Puff the Silent Dragon" at one point too. I wish I could get a transcript. It was priceless. 8)
  • I wish I could get a transcript.

You probably can. Chat is normally included in the hand histories.

ScottyZ
  • Dan wrote:
    well, last night i was playing at a pretty quiet table, and one girl says, "people don't chat much here"

another girl says, "maybe they don't have keyboards"

the 1st girl replies, "or they're all naked"
    :?

...LOL...maybe they think it's MSN :lol:
    all_aces wrote:
    NL tournament a while back... heads-up with a player. She bets into me, big, and I type: "that's a healthy bet", and she replies very quickly "I'm a healthy girl".

I don't know why I thought it was funny, but I thought it was really really funny.

...healthy girl...hmmmmmmm :shock:
    ScottyZ wrote:
    "Damn monkeys."

ScottyZ

...Scotty no!!!!!!!!!!!!! not the "Damn monkeys" again :shock:

:D
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    You probably can. Chat is normally included in the hand histories.

ScottyZ

All of the ones I've requested so far never had full chat included. Just the hand play itself. It's not that big a deal, but thanks for the reply Scotty.