weekly Brampton Games

Anyone else sick of online poker? I want to get some live action play. Each Tuesday night in brampton I'm hosting a lowbuy in NL freezeout, then side action once e.one is eliminated.

Any takers?

please suggest alternative weekdays if Tuesday's don't work. Also, if you have any ideas to improve this TOTALLY spontaneous thread, don't feel bad! I want to have some weekly games in Brampton so any and all input is greatly appreciated. (obviously i'm not an experienced poker night hoster.)

Comments

• I'm certainly interested and am in Milton... Jeff..
  • Good. That makes one person. Anybody else like to have weekly brampton games?
  • tuesdays sound good to me...
    what time and where?

K
  • I've held a couple of home games in Brampton in the past. Lately, though, haven't had the time to set them up as regular games. Let me know some details (place, time, buyins, etc.) and I will see what I can do to make it out on a regular basis. Tuesday's should be good for the summer I think for me.
  • Another brampton player here, I'd be interested. I"ve played with str8toace at his home games.
  • I'll probably end up playing.
    However, just not this week, too busy.
  • Just remembered something, you may want to talk to Caillou on this board as well. He holds games on wednesday and sunday near hwy 410 and 7.
  • Tuesdays are pretty good for me.

I'm interested.
  • I would be interested in some more details on the weekly games. info@grahaminglis.com

thanks
  • OMG! lots of response! OK. i'll get things worked out for next tuesday July 5th. Check back here often for updates!
  • I'm in Brampton near Steeles/Hurontario.
    I used to host games when I lived in Mississauga, but have been bogged down with the confusion of moving. Now that I'm settled in my house I'd be up for hosting a semi-regular game, but probably not during the week.
    I'd play on a week night if it's relatively close.

If you're playing tonight e-mail me (susan.hogle@utoronto.ca) and let me know where/when/how much.
  • Are you guys still planning on running these? If so, I may be interested.
  • I'm interested, maybe not every week, but I'd try to make most.
  • I'm in, but would rather play on a Friday or a Saturday.
  • I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY IN BRAMPTON, LET ME KNOW WHAT DAY, WHAT TIME AND YOUR LOCATION?

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT romercomics@yahoo.ca

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • I've got hte week off from work this week. If you're holding one tomorrow, I'm there.
  • Tuesday sounds good to me