JJ vs ATo

i loss on this hand on an all in preflop.. just wanted to know the winning % precentage ..and was that a good move on my part to go all in with JJ in late position after a middle position small rasie preflop

Comments

• I like to use

www.twodimes.net/poker

to figure hand probabilities like this.

Whether or not it's the right play moving in with the JJ depends. We need more information (stack sizes, avrage stack, blinds, what the pre-flop raiser is like, etc)

ScottyZ
  • thanks for the site
  • If you know your opponent has A-T this it a great play. It's knowing it that's the problem...
  • i felt that the middle rasie was a ace high with a high kicker ..
    flop came x 9 A... and after that i knew .. but my question is if u know or have a feeling he has At.. and u have JJ.. do u still go all in or do u see a flop.. cuz he was a loose starting hand player and i felt i would have goten more money out of a all in preflop than after the flop
    also scotty .. i don't know how to use that site.. it doesn't give me the % of jj vs ato.. preflop...or maybe i am using it wrong
  • also scotty .. i don't know how to use that site.. it doesn't give me the % of jj vs ato.. preflop...or maybe i am using it wrong

http://twodimes.net/h/?z=41038
    pokenum -h js jc - ad th
    Holdem Hi: 1712304 enumerated boards
    cards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EV
    Js Jc 1217671 71.11 489544 28.59 5089 0.30 0.713
    Ad Th 489544 28.59 1217671 71.11 5089 0.30 0.287

Put the exact cards into the "hands" box, including suits, as shown above. Also be sure to use T for ten (not 10).

ScottyZ
  • Wow, this is a cool site, I will consider using it when I play to possibly sway my decision at the table!
  • It's a nice tool, but as Dave Scharf already refered to, the hard part is figuring out what to put in as your opponent's cards. 8)

ScottyZ
  • ah ic.. i think i get it.. at first i was like wow i am way over my head .. but know i understand.. thanks a bunch scotty