New poker show premieres tomorrow! (May 13th)

Hey guys,

A new poker show--'Poker Kings'--premieres tomorrow night at 10:00 on A&E. It sounds really good, and I hope it actually is. Here's the link:

www.aetv.com/global/listings/series_showcase.jsp?EGrpType=Series&Id=10685893&NetwCode=AEN

The basic premise, as I said, sounds good. I just hope they edit Hellmuth in such a way that he becomes watchable. Then again, Hellmuth 'as-is' makes for better TV...

Enjoy!

Regards,
all_aces

Comments

• WOW!
    This show lookg AMAZING!

Phil Hellmuth always makes poker more entertaining.

I remember in WSOP 2002, he made a bet with the announcer that he would shave his head of Robert V won it!
  • sounds great i can't wait to see it
  • I'm really hoping it's good. Poker is really hot right now and it's about time a smart producer created a show that caters as much to 'real' poker players as it does to John Q. Public.

Hopefully this is it... :D
  • looks like it will be a half decent special. If I am home I will watch it, if not oh well... no big deal. I wish I had a DVR.
  • this is the same show that features late night poker master simon trumper and wsop 02 champ Varkonyi?
    is this a premiere or has it been aired before?
  • according to the snippet on the web page, both Trumper and Varkonyi are in it, so it may be the program you have seen already. If it is one in the same, can you tell me if it is worth watching?
  • i'll be watching it :mrgreen:

need to see Phil get his head shaved again :mrgreen:

HaHa :lol: