My 75th post.

Well, this is my 75th post. It's been a pleasure talking to all of you, but I got my magazine subscription, and I'm taking off now.

Lol, just kidding. I know they probably keep track of when people hit #75, so this post isn't necessary, but I thought it would be funny.

To be honest, the magazine subscription was what initially made me decide to post here. But, this site's grown since then, and I guess I'll stick around. :wink:

Also, I think they give you a new car at 150.

Regards,
all_aces

Comments

• and I'm taking off now.

Good.

You are a stuped.

LMAO :)

[In case people didn't catch the reference, try doing a forum search for "stuped"]
    I know they probably keep track of when people hit #75

Ummm... no we don't. We are too stuped for that. Send sloth a PM with your mailing address to activate the subscription.
    Once you've reached the 75 post "milestone" please PM me [sloth] with your desired mailing address.
    Also, I think they give you a new car at 150.

Oh yeah, I was wondering who the heck sent that...

ScottyZ
  • You are a stuped.

Nice! Way to bust out the old-school reference!

(Who was that just talking?)

I realize now that this thread should be in the 'other topics' forum, but I haven't been busted yet. I'm laying low. Real low.
  • Congratulations! I too hope to reach that milestone sometime soon, unfortunately the way things are going at work, I have no time to read the boards or play online. Please send charity :P
  • I know what you mean my posts are sometimes cut short or a little non coherent cause it is a work in progress between the people coming in and out of my office all day.

I have my screen away from view as a matter of habbit, however, I still haven't downloaded pokerstars or partypoker yet......... yet!

lol
  • I realize now that this thread should be in the 'other topics' forum, but I haven't been busted yet. I'm laying low. Real low.

Be careful. You've been red flagged by the forum secret police. We like to wait for you to stick your neck out too far one too many times. Then the hammer drops! ;)

mwahahahaha

Seriously though, I'm sure a good percentage of posts are in the wrong category. Personally, as long as advertising stays restricted to the advertising section that floats my boat.

On the plus side, putting your post in the right place, and, more importantly, giving your post an informative subject line, will help people find it much more easily, especially when using the Search feature. [Also, use a lot of commas too, because then, your, posts, look, c,o,o,l.]

ScottyZ
  • I made it, I made it! :sniff: :sniff: I am so happy now
  • lol congrats dvst8r. Reading/posting here is kind of addictive, so 75 comes faster than you think....

Cheers,
    all_aces
  • I wish I could transfer the 2700+ posts I have on another internet forum. (non poker site)
    Cuz I could use a bunch of new cars. lol
  • but I got my magazine subscription,

By the way, let me know what magazine you end up getting the subscription to. I'm wondering if they're sending everybody Cosmo, or just me.

ScottyZ
  • one day i will reach my 75 posts. I signed on a while ago, but work and classes conflicted with my internet time! sheesh! :x But I am good now, a bit more time for poker

I hope this forum really catches on and gets big. I predict a huge surge after this years 2004 WSOP final...
  • I initially signed up to this forum because it was a Canadian poker forum and thought I would meet some players from the area (around Brantford). I didn't even know about the free subscription thing until I made around 20 posts and saw sloth's topic about that offer. I post at a lot of message boards so I'm used to it by now... 8)
  • Nice man, Congrats. I got to aim for my 75th post so I can get my magazine as well!
  • Actually, Guest, I'm surprised you haven't reached 75 yet... I've seen a lot of posts from you....

:wink:
  • Heh, actually the GUEST was me. I registered but forgot to login :P
  • Aces, have you received your free Subscription yet? I was wondering when the magazines were sent out monthly (beginning, middle, end?)
  • Hey Tilter,

No, I haven't seen or heard a thing. Not to worry though, I'm sure it's all under control.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • Is the free magazine sub still offered for 75 posts? :lol:
  • DJP wrote:
    Is the free magazine sub still offered for 75 posts? :lol:

I haven't heard otherwise, but check with sloth on this one (send him a private message).

ScottyZ