Elora Tournament

I just wanted to say that the tone of the post in that thread did seem to be a little bit harsh. The first reply was quite flippant with the "tell me more, I might be BORED that day". Seriously, that isn't a nice way to say it. Even if it wasn't meant to be that way, I can see how the guy got POed. On the other hand, he didn't have to get quite so hot under the collar about the whole thing, and he SHOULD expect some discussion, but I think I might have gone to that tournament because it is close, it was cheap, and I could have met more players from the area. I guess I'm just writing this because it all happened so fast, I didn't even get a chance to put my two cents in!

.....Standing by for harsh criticism....

Comments

• I totally apologize if my "I might be bored that day" comment seemed like a shot at his tournament. I was actually thinking that I might actually have nothing to do that day and want to play some poker, I just politely asked for some more info. People can be too sensitive when putting themselves out there sometimes, I can understand I work with people, we're all VERY different. I understood his point about just having fun and it not being a serious tournament, I might have played because hey, I like having fun and I might have been bored that day....to bad it's closed now...I wonder if their are any other tournaments in the KW area that day...

stp
  • wait what i live in elora and there was no turny here what is going on
  • don ive been to your turnys before they are good but iam wondering when you are hosting another turnament with blair in my home town cus i will for sure be there and what is the payout and cost to rent the legion
  • Okay, another mod/admin seems to have locked the other Elora thread. It seems like such a good idea that I'm locking this one too.

Further threads on the subject are likely to be deleted outright. Fair warning: don't spend hours of deep thought on a post in such a thread.

Too those who had posts deleted from this thread, less flaming and more poker if you please. :)

ScottyZ
This discussion has been closed.