Is it possible to put on the little description area 'Member Since:00/00/00' ?
I think that would be a neat addition to the stats of a member.

Comments

• Hmmm, I don't see how we can rate threads anymore so...

great idea.
  • well, it is technically the first thing visible when you click on someones profile:

"Name: Jeremy
    Custom Title: Senior Member
    Position: Full Member
    Date Registered: March 02, 2004, 12:59:30 AM
    Last Active: Today at 11:32:22 AM "

But I can look to see about perhaps adding this under the username..I assume that's what you meant?
  • I like the fact that the info is available on the profile, but I think it would be a little too much clutter for something under the username.

Besides, what more do we need to see under the username other than who is the current Military Snow champ? :)

Something that I think would be way cool under the username (but probably difficult to implement/maintain) would be something like:

Current LeaderBoard Rank: Xth place

I suppose everyone who is proud of their LeaderBoard rank could just do it themselves using the customizable user title, right? :cool:

Did I just say "way cool"? I must be getting younger. ;)

ScottyZ
  • yes, that would be "way cool" but I'm afraid "way difficult" and/or impossible to update automatically..folks would need to update it themselves.
  • sloth wrote:
    ..folks would need to update it themselves.

Sold!

ScottyZ
  • on the subject, i can't seem to add anything under my name....not sure what i'd put there anyway...but still
  • Dan808 wrote:
    on the subject, i can't seem to add anything under my name....not sure what i'd put there anyway...but still

Go to

Profile -> Forum Profile Information

and enter something in "Personal Text"

ScottyZ
  • I don't think it Would be TOO cluttered. I still would like it under username. I think i would be way coool man.
  • Dan808 wrote:
    on the subject, i can't seem to add anything under my name....not sure what i'd put there anyway...but still

It's a "feature" for members with 500+ posts to add a custom title :)
  • sloth wrote:
    Dan808 wrote:

It's a "feature" for members with 500+ posts to add a custom title :)

And I think all members can change their "Personal Text".

ScottyZ
  • right...a perk...i gotcha.
    yep, i can change my personal text.