just wondering ?

if you guys will be running this kwsop every single year or is this a one time thing one champion or many champions

Comments

• That's a good question Cole. We'll have to see how successful this year is and take it from there, hopefully we'll want to do it again next year, as of now that is the plan. I will try to repeat as Champion next year too...lol

stp
  • will there be any big name poker stars going in this like dave sharf or ne one i know the camblor is going in this and canadaKev
  • Magithigs (lou) will be playing, he competed in last years WSOP Main Event and will be playing in this years. Also, a player who competed in the Main Event at the EPT will be playing. Other then that, just us lowly grinders...

stp
  • I love that cole guy................great kid, but definately needs to learn the magical mysteries of spell check!!

Johnny
  • <
    *cough* Canada's Chip king *cough*
  • My bad, Neil and Teach will also be playing in this event. Two of the best players in the KW area and possibly in the country...also two of the best CNPL members! Did I mention that Neil is Canada's Chip King?

stp
  • My bad, Neil and Teach will also be playing in this event. Two of the best players in the KW area and possibly in the country...

Homer: Now that's sarcasm!

;)

ScottyZ
  • I love that cole guy................great kid, but definately needs to learn the magical mysteries of spell check!!

Johnny
    It's a grammar check he needs. If you are going to criticize get it right!

Plus, you *definitely* made a spelling error! :rage:
  • why you gotta pick on me greg??
    (this is johnny i'm at shannons place)

LOL

johnny
  • stpboy wrote:
    why you gotta pick on me greg??
    (this is johnny i'm at shannons place)

LOL

johnny
    I just hate it when guys criticize. Especially when they make a mistake. The whole pots and kettles thing. Terribly ironic. Not picking on you. Just throwing stones at your glass house.
  • I talk gooder then all of you anyway.
  • Because of Scotty's comments about Neil and Teach being good being a sarastic comment - I would like to publicly challenge him, and his Splinter Cell shirt, to a match of heads up Poker. I have a feeling he will not accept as I am one of the most dangerous, and mentally unstable players he has ever played against.

So here it is,

Any time, any place, any amount...moderator -boy.
  • teach wrote:
    Because of Scotty's comments about Neil and Teach being good being a sarastic comment - I would like to publicly challenge him, and his Splinter Cell shirt, to a match of heads up Poker. I have a feeling he will not accept as I am one of the most dangerous, and mentally unstable players he has ever played against.

So here it is,

Any time, any place, any amount...moderator -boy.

I guess to clear it up for people who don't know you guys, I was just joking around. I do think that you are good players of course.

You'd probably end up killing me at heads-up, primarily because I suck at heads-up, and also partially due to your mental instability. ;)

How about this: if you can grind your way into the top 2 in tonight's Omaha8 LeaderBoard tourney, I'll see you there. :cool:

ScottyZ
  • throwing stones at my glass house?? i think what you really meant greg was chips at my house of cards, right??

HAHA

it's amazing how many times i have been caught using bad grammar. and cole knows i'm just messin with him. very seldom do i critisize, for i in turn recieve critisism on may ocasions and know what it feels like.

thanks greg,
    johnny
  • Phewww... thank God he didnt accept.