Another FREE Poker Tournament tonight "Tuesday May 3rd"

RiverRatJosh Here :D

As is the case every Tuesday, The "Pearson Pub" is having another Free Texas Holdem Poker tournament night. They are located at 6355 Airport Road, across from the Air Canada Hangers near Peason Intn'l Airport, At the Econolodge Hotel here in Toronto.

It costs Absolutely Nothing, and we have a great time every week. Basically you should come with a thirst for some suds and a thirst for the game!!. It is a great opportunity to get some live game experience without having it hit the pocket book. In addition the Bar owner usually puts something tangible up for grabs as a meager prize for our tournament winner. This week I hear it is something electronic. (DVD or such). But don't quite quote me on that. :D In the past Winners have had their Bar tabs Expunged!!
THIS IS A NO BRAINER!!
Come one ,Come all, and enjoy the friendly atmosphere, and great practice TONIGHT!!

Any questions will be handled on this thread or email me at jlprivateeye@sympatico.ca
Anyone who has been can also add thier good comments here.....to try and promote of coarse...

RiverRatJosh

Comments

• Start time is at 7pm as usual//.....

Josh
  • How often do you run these free tournaments and when is your next one?
    Thank you in advance.
  • I think he runs them once a week at various bars..you can contact him for info at..647-999-0089.

Rob
  • On several different day's.
  • How many people usaually show up for the game and how many tables do you have? Should people call to make a reservation or is it ok just to show up?

Thank you
  • It is just o.k. to show up.

I have a regular tuesday gig at the Pearson pub listed above, and in the comming weeks the show will be travelling around to different bars and establishments. It is great exposure to tournament play and a learning atmosphere for no money....

The Peason pub is still in it's growth so we play a full table and about 3 freeze outs. Winners recieve thier bar tabs expunged.

In the comming weeks (Tuesdays) we hope it will grow to 2 tables and so on.

I will post the different locations in the comming days, and other locations will work with 3 tables or more.... as they have established clientel.

Keep your eye on the forum for more..............

Maybe we can get you and some friends out to next tuesdays "pearson pub" night.....

Josh