ANYONE NEED A FREE DEALER?

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone needed a dealer? I am available anytime after 3pm this week. I will only deal for tourney games only!...i'm not a fan of dealing cash games where a rake is involved in every pot. I'll only deal tourney events!

E-mail me at djalikool@hotmail.com if you want me to deal your next event! ...oh ya, i'm not looking to get paid, i'll do this out of the goodness of my heart!...it's up to you if you want to pay me for my services, although I don't really care.

Comments

• might wanna include what area you're from?....unless of course you're willing to travel. :D
  • I'm from Milton, but willing to travel to MISSISSAUGA-HAMILTON-KW AREAS ONLY....and by request if need be, I can make my way down to LONDON.
  • Hey bud, I use dealers 3-4 times a week, and would insist on paying you.

This week I have 2 Toruneys, one in Aurora, and one in Thornhill, Both on Saturday night.

I also have a free Tourney Tonight Near pearson Airport. I would love to have you come down and play for free, and take a shift in the box to check you out.
    Read the Thread I put in the home games section today regarding the event tonight, and let me know if you can make it. The airport is Missisauga right?? you shoudl be abel to get there??

The pay is 100$ plus tips.

I am sure that would draw you into the GTA .....no???