Poker Summit in Toronto to be held in Mid Sept.

Alright.

Looking at the calendar, everyone involved in the planning and various of the sponsors (including Sloth) have agreed that making this an A+ effort is key. That means that we are going to wait until after the World Series and get things properly organized.

Sparing you all the gory details, some of the key speakers and sponsors were finding it impossible to make travel arrangements with the WSOP looming large. We have collectively decided that September (either the 10th or the 17th) will be D-day for the summit.

Please keep checking here to see any updates and as soon as our site is updated, I shall let you all know.

Cheers.

Comments

• i know this isn't a poll really, but i like the 17th better...given the choice of course

thanks for all your work so far
  • I am still very interested in sponsorship, although I have not heard from anyone. Please contact me.
  • Will do. I am just finalizing some partnerships for Sept - as soon as the Media people are signed, I will send out the prospectus to any sponsor interested.

PM me in regard to the level on which you wish to participate. We have several ways you can be a part of the summit.

Cheers.
  • Thanks for the update. Yep probably best to wait until after summer.