Free Chips Deal

i know there are a few guys here waiting for their chips to arrive from pokersourceonline.com, but i'm hoping i can ask a favour.

**if anyone else is thinking about signing up for one of their offers, could you put DanT in the "referred by" box?**

if not, no worries, but if you do, thanks a ton.

either way, take dvantage of this offer...it's damn good, and i won't be surprised if it's not around forever.

Comments

• I put Dan in the box.
    For those who take advantage of the deal, please consider putting Dan's name down. He was the one who showed you the link and reffered you, did he not? :)
  • thanks RF
    have yours arrived yet?
  • Still waiting, I just recieved an e-mail from UPS this morning and they gave me a tracking number.
  • actually RF, i think it was djw that first posted to this board about the deal.
    i'm not sure if he's part of the referral program tho, so that's why i asked for the favour.

if he had of asked, no way i'd step on his toes.
    just wanted to clear that up
  • I just hooked you up with a referral last night.
  • i just saw that.
    thanks a ton man!
  • Dan wrote:
    i just saw that.
    thanks a ton man!

congratz Dan :D

so what kinda of rewards do ya get for referring? :?:

more chips? :o

thanks,
    CO :D
  • not much really
    you can work a deal for free stuff, but i went for a $/person deal
    it's just a small amount dropped into my poker account
  • RoyalFlush wrote:
    I put Dan in the box.
    For those who take advantage of the deal, please consider putting Dan's name down. He was the one who showed you the link and reffered you, did he not? :)

Did he? :D

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:38 am Post subject: Free Poker chips @ Party Poker
  • hey djw
    look up about 5 posts...i tried to correct that little mistake
  • Dan wrote:
    hey djw
    look up about 5 posts...i tried to correct that little mistake

Yeah I saw that haha no problem. You did all the legwork, and I wasn't going to ask for referals either way.. :lol: