Pokerforum.ca tournament Tues, May 18 (iPoker)

I've scheduled a $2 buy-in tournament at www.ipoker.net for Tues, May 18 at 9:00pm Eastern.

Payouts to the top 3 (50-30-20).

All Pokerforum.ca members are welcome.

Tournament name: Pokerforum.ca
Password: quackquack

No need to PM me with your interest in playing this time... just show up if you want to play. 8)

ScottyZ

Comments

• who actually has money on this site?
    and 2 bucks? 25 min buyin? i aint looking to put 25 into a site with no games and no reputation for payouts.
  • who actually has money on this site?

I do, and at least 9 other forum members do.
    i aint looking to put 25 into a site with no games and no reputation for payouts

I understand your concern, and I wasn't even thrilled myself with this aspect of the choice of venue. Also, please don't interpret the fact that I chose to have the Pokerforum.ca tournaments at iPoker as any kind on recommendation or endorsement of this particular site by me, or anyone else on this forum.

It's up to you if you wish to participate, and if you choose to make a deposit and play it is *at your own risk*.

Respecting the fact that several forum members have already made deposits to iPoker, probably specifically to play in "official" Pokerforum.ca tournaments, it is unlikely that we will change the venue anytime soon.

ScottyZ
  • Sweet! I've been waiting for a chance to redeem myself! :oops: :)

Thanks Scotty. 8)
  • Just a reminder that this is coming up soon for those who still have funds in their iPoker accounts.

Since we're moving to PokerStars as our new "regular" tournament venue, this will be the last Pokerforum.ca event that I plan to organize at iPoker.

ScottyZ
  • Also posted elsewhere:

Anyone who wants to play in this tournament tonight must Private Message me as soon as possible with their iPoker userid.

They require a list of players who are eligible for the tournament.

Sorry for the short notice, but we had a tournament there before without a "player list", but this time they can't do that for some reason.

BTW, the password is still

quackquack

ScottyZ
  • This tournament was cancelled due to lack of interest.

ScottyZ