Etobicoke Poker Tournament.Sat April 23/05

Hello everyone we are having a 50$ freezeout tournament this weekend.
Location is in Etobicoke in the long Branch and Lakeshore area.

Game time is at 1pm.

The location is a CAW union hall.Smoking is OK.BYOB.

Weather permitting we are going to try and have a BBQ

This is a temporary location for the regular games we are going to run.We are looking to open a permanent location where we are going to have continuous 15$ single table NL hold-em sit-n-go satellite games that will see a player go to a WPT event every 3 months.More info on these games are going to be made available as a handout to take with you at our game on Saturday.

Anyone wishing to attend or want more info can PM me or leave a post here THX.

Those who have PM'ed before regarding games..I'm sorry i have lost those messages and hope to see you re-post here so i can get back to you.

Thx Yayiwin

Comments

• Please send info to shook1s@hotmail.com

Thanks.
    :s: :h: :d: :c:
  • Sounds yummy.

I'm one of those new age poker players. Will there be veggie dogs or burgers? If not I can bring my own. It wouldn't be the 1st time.
  • hey can you send the info to [email]riley_riley@hotmail.com.....than[/email]ks,

hazeus
  • Saturday April 23rd/05
    3448 Lakeshore Blvd W-(Kipling+Lakeshore)

Start Time 2pm Please show at least a half hour early for reg.

Buy-In is 50$

If you want more info or want to bring some friends with you ,you can e-mail me back or call me at:

joshberry_1@msn.com

The game is going to be a freezeout.Its BYOB.Weather permitted we are going to have a BBQ.

We're looking at around 30-40 players maybe more depending on response seeing as this is kinda short notice.

Thanks Josh. :D
  • please send address and start time to info@grahaminglis.com and put me on the list

CAILLOU
  • How much of the $50 goes into the prize pool?
    Is it self deal?

Thanks

Bill
  • There is some expenses from table rentals,Hall fee  and the food cost but if we get a good turnout (more than 50 players)I dont see it going more than 10%.This is my first attempt at trying to get together a big game and to be honest with you i just hope i break even :)

Hope to see ya there .Thx Yayiwin.

*You might want to bring oyur own veggie dogs * ;)
  • Just left you a PM, I would like to play if you still have openings... Jeff... jeffcookson@sympatico.ca
  • Anyone know if this tournament is a go or not? Haven't seen any emails... Jeff..