WSOP

what is a wsop circuit what does that do like is it like a satelight

Comments

• once the hand of the cross hits the light its in the over of the basket.

hope thats helpful
  • Cole, you may want to re-word your question.

To HG...thanks...regardless of who is screaming at me on the phone today, your response continues to crack me up.
  • no if u go to world series of poker .com u will see that thereis world series of poker circuits what are they
  • I think the questions come down to your punctuation. Your initial question made no sense.

If you are asking about the multiple events during the WSOP then let me answer.

There is the WSOP Main Event that gets the big TV show and is the event that Doyle has won twice and the big Moneymaker event. During the months of June and July there are many different events that are sanctioned by Binion's WSOP. For each event $2000 NLHE or whatever, in addition to the money prize they are awarded a Bracelet. These Bracelets are pretty cool to have and people like Doyle, Helmuth and Chan have a lot (8).

All_Aces had a great thread last year on his trip to the WSOP. He didn't compete in the Main Event but he did compete in the Satellites.

Once the hand of the cross indeed.

In the future please use commas, periods and question marks. It helps us understand your question a bit better.
  • The WSOP Circuit is a bunch of new tournameent run by harrah etc to get in on the Poker Fad by having ESPN show the tournament. Its like the WPT except its a WSOP Citcuit (where the Championship event is in July, like the WPT has the Champion 25K event).