New Site Feedback

MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
edited July 29 in Site Feedback
Please post anything that you see on the new site that might be missing or could be an issue. I don't care what it is, if it's on this site and it didn't transfer over I need to know about it so that we can either say YES or NO to it. Some house cleaning might happen from this move!

New test site address: https://flarum.main.nu for testing only. Feel free to play and post as the data here is only replicated test data. Email notifications are disableld so you wont get any emails from this system and that is expected! Also do me a favor add a like to this post if you have logged in to the new test site and everything looks okay for you and seems the features you need are still there!

Features:
  • Login - Yes - It will stay the same. I will add things like google and facebook logins later
  • Events Calendar - Yes - But it will work a bit different
  • Direct Messaging/Group Messaging - Yes but existing data will not transfer over * Update we can transfer this data over!!
  • Categories - Yes but they are called tags now
  • Attachments - Yes
  • Dark/Lite Theme Support - Yes - Default site theme is selected based on your browser or device setting. Once logged in you can specify a default for your profile to use.
compueaseHobbes

Comments

• Would love other feed back if there is a feature on this forum and not on the new one. If I don't hear much I'll make plans to do the transfer to the new forum in the next few weeks
    Hobbes