Bristol St Poker - 2024 Event #1 "THE DEEPSTACK" - $60 Freezeout - Fri, Jul 26th - 7pm

edited July 25 in Poker Games
It was a crappy start to 2024, but I'm finally feeling in the right headspace to host games again. It'll be a shortened season, and we'll likely wait until the right part of the season for MXM, but for now, let's kick things off with a nice little Friday night Deepstack!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

<3 THE DEEPSTACK - 2024 - EVENT #1 <3
No-Limit Texas Hold'em Freeze-out
FRI, Jul 26th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:45pm)

$60 - 20 Min levels - 50,000 Chips - 32 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 40%
2nd place - 27%
3rd place - 19%
4th place - 14%
(Top 3 with 2 tables, Top 5 with 4)

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat will be saved for you. Your stack is not live. If cannot enter as the SB and may need to wait a hand.

If you do not let me know that you'll be late, we'll reserve your seat for a level and give your seat to an alternate, if there are any.

If there are alternates a full stack is offered once a player busts, and you can decide, at that time, to join or not.

The tournament will last approximately 6 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Cash game chips will be available as tables open up. (Suggested .25/.50 $60 max)

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Comments

• edited July 26
    Reserve List

1. Zithal
    2. Scuba Steve
    3. "All-In" Don
    4. Mario
    5. Garth
    6. Cnozz
    7. Steve D
    8. Cory
    9. Sam
    10. Dumbfishy
    11. Studog
    12. Lisa
    13. Captain Optimism
    14. DrTyore
    15. EdTheTed
    16. Beach2002
    17. Madeline
    18. Sheila
    19. JJ Grubster
    20. PokerMom Laurie
    21. Jim K
    22. Holychow
    23. Vincent L
    24. Kevin H
    25. g2
    26. Ranger Mike
    27. Hollywoods+2 Jesse
    28. Darryl
    29. TriCityAA
    30. TriCityAA+1
    31. Hollywoods Cole
    32. Hollywoods+1 Dan

Alternate List

Gottaget
  • Please add me to list!
  • Let me know when the mixed game portion of the schedule is slated
  • Might want to edit the title, I’m pretty sure you’re not aiming for Oct 26th
  • I'd like to play.
  • Cancel that ,I saw Oct 26, cant' make it in July
  • Title was wrong. It's this Friday. Whoops!
  • Hello Rob, could I add kevin H please, I will vouch for him,
  • In please...and there's a few of us in WhatsApp group too 😄. Thanks!
  • I think I'm caught up. Adding via the WhatsApp group is tricky. I wonder if I've double-added anyone? :)
  • Zithal wrote: »
    I think I'm caught up. Adding via the WhatsApp group is tricky. I wonder if I've double-added anyone? :)

Yep...Pokermom = Laurie 😀
  • In please
  • edited July 23
    Rob. Could you add me please?
    Mario can vouch for me.
    That or, I was the first person you saw when you opened your eyes in the morning, this weekend.
    *edit* I just got home and checked our calendar. I am not available this Friday. Sorry.
  • edited July 23
    It’s been quite a while since I’ve played at your place, but please count me in if there’s still space. - Ranger Mike

Edit: found your address in an old DM, no need to send it.
  • Can you add my buddy Darryl to the list
  • I'm in as well as my friend Kevin
  • Hollywoods +2 !! Thanks
  • In please.
  • For the first time in forever, we're at 32 players with alternates. I'm sure we'll have last minute cancellations, but if not, here's how that works...

If you let me know that you'll be late, I'll save your seat. If you don't let me know, and you're still not here by the end of Level 1, your seat will go to the next player on the alternate list. To help make sure I have enough chips, late player's stacks will not be live.

If you are an alternate, and everyone is here, once a seat becomes available, you can choose at that time to take it or not.

Looking forward to a big game on Friday!!
    beach2002PokerMom
  • Please remove me from the list. Something has come up.
  • edited July 26
    Can I please be added to waitlist:) Sam amd Laurie can vouch for me❤️ my name is Selena
    PokerMom
  • Put me back in as an alternate plz