Sunday long weekend game?

edited June 30 in Poker Games
Hey all

Looks like we have enough to run! Hopefully it'll turn into a lengthy cash game also! 1:00 p.m. stary, please PM me if you need the address / my number.

1. Drtyore
2. Beach 2002
3. Synackca
4. Barno
5. Lisa
6. Lisa +1
7. Jaime
8. Jack
9. Clockwork girl
10. Jaylitner
12. Datamn
13. Tbd

Potential cash game attendees

1. Rtj
2. g2
3. Holychow

Mark

Comments

• I'm in
  • Jul 30 is a Tuesday. What holiday is that btw?
    holychow
  • Jfc.
    June 30. This Sunday.

Mark
  • Please put me on list.
  • Oh!

Just an FYI, I was thinking of keeping the SNG relatively cheap.... between 20-50 bucks. Cash game would likely be some form of round by round 100 dollar buyin. Maybe a mix of wacky games and NLHE for the traditionalists.

Mark
  • moose wrote: »
    Jul 30 is a Tuesday. What holiday is that btw?

It is National Cheesecake Day as well as the Internation Day of Friendship! Lol

(Google told me this)
  • I'd be interested to play if you're willing to add a forum random - I am relatively normal I promise
  • If you have a mixed cash table going, I might be able to pop by after my sons birthday party
  • rtj3333 wrote: »
    If you have a mixed cash table going, I might be able to pop by after my sons birthday party

Sounds good, you can text me and I'll let you know. I don't know if we'll have the numbers to sustain a cash game. I'll tempt everyone who busts from the SNG with PS5 and booze or something. :)

Mark
  • Please add me in!
  • Hey all!

Game is on, updated list and time in the OP. Also, we have a pop up pool in the back as the loser's lounge if you're interested in a bit of a swim while waiting for the cash game to start, but bring your own swimsuits / towels please...

Mark
  • Speedo or bust
  • That list isn’t screaming mixed cash game is it?
  • rtj3333 wrote: »
    That list isn’t screaming mixed cash game is it?

Add g2 to the cash game tentatively please. Now it's looking more like a mixed cash game!