Hammer Poker - Summer Saturdays

2»

Comments

• August 10th evening works for me. Busy during the day
    trigs

• There's already a tournament running this day, so just ignore this. I'll just try for a cash game. Maybe tournament the following week.

Much appreciated. If you aren't able to get a cash game going you are more than welcome to join my game. Players are welcome to come just for cash if they want. Had a great game run into the wee hours of the morning last tournament.
    trigs
  • Bump for this Saturday. 5 Card Stumpler and Double Board ImPLOcean round by round. I changed from Omahugi since it wasn't widely popular during the dealer's choice game.
  • In for this Saturday. Arriving at like 730/745
    trigs
  • Updated OP with games for this Saturday:
    Gimme Five! 5 Card PLO, Big O, 2 or 5 Omaha with Draw* round by round

So far no one signed up for this date so we'll see if it runs still.

* 2 or 5 Omaha with Draw Rules: 5 hole cards. Can draw 1 card after flop betting. Player has option to use either 2 hole cards and 3 community cards to make best high hand or all 5 hole cards.
  • August 17th will be dealer's choice. Let me know if you're interested.
  • In for August 17th please.

Maybe an admin can update the calendar date on this thread. Right now it says July 6th
  • Dealer's choice, I kinda want to call Murder Scarney!
    trigs
  • Updated OP with August 24th games: I'm Seeing Double! - Double Board PLO and Double Board PLO8 Best/Best*
  • In for Aug 24th, gotta see what all the fuss is about and reclaim my grandfathered seat.
    trigs
  • I'm guessing this Saturday the 24th is not a go?
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm guessing this Saturday the 24th is not a go?

At this point, we need one more to confirm.
  • compuease wrote: »
    In for Aug 24th, gotta see what all the fuss is about and reclaim my grandfathered seat.

Sorry comp. Just saw this now.
  • Looks like we have enough players for tomorrow so game is on!