Big O - SHESHE round by round

Location is in Hamilton
$0.50-$0.50 blinds
$100 buy-in with rebuys/add-ons up to 50% of biggest stack

9 seats max but willing to open a second table if enough interest

*RAKE FREE*

*Multiple straddling starting from UTG is allowed*

*Optional $5 high hand jackpot*

*One bomb pot button will be given to every player to start. They can be used at any time in between hands to make the next hand a bomb pot. Bomb pots will be $5 and be Double Board PLO. Once you use your bomb pot button, it is removed from the game.*

1. trigs
2. rtj3333
3. g2
4. moose
5. niks1
6. woog30 (late)

SHESHE Rules: Players dealt 5 hole cards and immediately split them into a 2 card hold'em hand and a 3 card super hold'em hand. Then betting continues as normal. Split pot game between best hold'em hand and best super hold'em hand (can use 0, 1, 2, or 3 hole cards in super hold'em).

Comments

• In please. :)
    trigs
  • I'll have to withdraw from this one, sorry.
  • moose311 wrote: »
    I'll have to withdraw from this one, sorry.

Okay.
  • Looks like I won’t be able to make it. Sorry.
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    Looks like I won’t be able to make it. Sorry.

Okay
  • edited April 29
    *nevermind I can't make the date
  • JayLitner wrote: »
    *nevermind I can't make the date

Hopefully next time.
  • Not sure about Saturday anymore and I’m sorry if the game doesn’t run, but I wanted to give as much notice as possible. Found out today that I’ll be out of town and I may not make it back in time. Sorry trigs et all
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited April 30
    I love the format for this game but I will have to bow out.
  • I'd be fine changing the games to whatever PLO variants draw a big enough crowd
    niks1
  • @ItsaMe @DrTyore @beach2002
    You guys had a ton of fun last time…..
  • Sorry not available this Saturday
  • g2 wrote: »
    I'd be fine changing the games to whatever PLO variants draw a big enough crowd

I'm fine with PLO if the game variant is the issue.
  • I’m not sure with most people, but for me Saturdays are the day of the week I try my best to keep free for family stuff.
  • Im not sure if I can play Saturday but if my schedule free's up I can try to join but I'd prefer dealer choice instead of just 2 games :) Get some dramaha and Hi/Lo in there lol
    g2trigs
  • I just found out I need to be in Hamilton Sunday morning, so I could come play.
    trigs
  • Flip me the address when you get a chance sir
  • I’ll brow beat Shankar on Friday into coming too 😜
    trigs
  • shankargv wrote: »
    Im not sure if I can play Saturday but if my schedule free's up I can try to join but I'd prefer dealer choice instead of just 2 games :) Get some dramaha and Hi/Lo in there lol

I'm fine with dealer's choice if that will get the game running, but no dramaha! I draw the there lol.
    niks1
  • edited April 30
    trigs wrote: »
    shankargv wrote: »
    Im not sure if I can play Saturday but if my schedule free's up I can try to join but I'd prefer dealer choice instead of just 2 games :) Get some dramaha and Hi/Lo in there lol

I'm fine with dealer's choice if that will get the game running, but no dramaha! I draw the there lol.

I want to know how dramaha scarred you so bad :tongue:
    trigsbeach2002
  • I have to go to Niagara Falls Saturday, I'll drop by on my way home.
    trigs