CANCELLED - "Merry Xmas Madness 2023" - See most recent post for details

Comments

• Sammywitt wrote: »
    If there is another seat, sphynx41 would like to play. She cannot log onto the forum. Please let me know, thanks
    Sam

Sam, if she wants to create an id let me know what id she creates and I will approve it right away. Or if she has an id and needs the pw reset I can do that as well.
  • Hey Rob. I believe she did create an ID, but she cannot seem to access the chat. I will see if I can help her in person :)
  • I need to cancel. Sorry!
  • Hi Rob.
    Terribly sorry about this but please remove my Dad, brother (Aaron) and me. We are not able to make it out your game now.
    I'm pissed to be missing this and having to wait a whole year for the next one.
    Thank you,

Steve (Shtebs)
  • We are down to the final 24 hours before the Madness begins! Looking forward to a day of mayhem! :)
    JohnnieH
  • sorry, i have to cancel
  • Sign me up!
  • edited January 13
    A couple reminders for today...
    • Please enter through the front door and watch for cats that may try to escape
    • If you need the address, please message me
    • I'm altering what the Blue Chip does. We found it too good last year, so I'm lowering the values of the first couple cards.
    • Don't forget your Secret Santa gift!
  • Hi @Zithal

The event that I had to take my daughters to today has been cancelled, so I would like to come!

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Hi @Zithal

The event that I had to take my daughters to today has been cancelled, so I would like to come!

Al

Sounds good! Keep me posted and I'll mark you as Super Tentative. :)
  • Can’t make it.
  • edited January 13
    Thanks for the reminder on the Secret Santa gift
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Thanks for the reminder on the Secret Santa gift

Fireball! :)
  • Zithal wrote: »
    DataMn wrote: »
    Hi @Zithal

Al

Sounds good! Keep me posted and I'll mark you as Super Tentative. :)

I'm in, I was more asking in case you wanted to keep the numbers static.

Al
  • Just to keep things simple. I wanted to add on this thread that this event is cancelled due to a street parking ban that is in effect.
    Zithal
  • Tests on Mongo are inconclusive, but he's gotten an anti nausea shot and antibiotic shot to help rule things out. Now the sucky part is undoing all the set up I did last night and this morning.. :(

po8g5fr8gqjn.jpg
  • Hey everyone. Once again, I just wanted to apologize for the last minute cancellation of the event. Yes, the $80 ticket you could have gotten is only less that half of what DrTyore would have contributed to the prize pool, but between that and my cat, I hope you understand. (Update: Nothing conclusive. We have some shots to try. So far, no real improvement)

I took a look at my calendar and moved the tournament to my next available weekend which is March 9th. I've cleared the RSVP list, so please re-reserve if you'd like a seat to the new date.
    Shtebs
  • I'd still like to play... Russian also

Mark
  • Count me in.
  • In please.
  • In please.

Hope Mongo comes around.
  • Tentaviley in depending on grandsons OMHA playoff schedule which we won't know for at least a month...
  • In for March 9th
  • I'm sorry you were not able to go ahead with the game but happy that I can play.
    Please sign my Dad, brother (Aaron) and I up again.

Thank you,

Steve
  • I am tentative. Same as dad's reason, waiting for play off schedule.
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    I am tentative. Same as dad's reason, waiting for play off schedule.

How old's your kid? Are you announcing? Am I a grandpa again?
  • in please