Waterloo Poker Classic Nov 8 (Sign up Oct 30)

compueasecompuease Admin
edited October 2023 in Poker Games
Tickets for the last Waterloo Poker Classic of the year will go on sale next week on Monday October 30 at 12:00pm (noon). Please mark your calendar if you would like to grab a seat as these days, tickets sell-out in minutes. The registration page is the same as always on our website here.
https://www.waterloopokerclassic.com/register/wpc
SendarianClarissajojo

Comments

• How do you know its Nov 8th? I couldn't find that date anywhere on the website.
  • jojo wrote: »
    How do you know its Nov 8th? I couldn't find that date anywhere on the website.

lol, inside information.. Just be ready at noon on the 30th if you want a seat.
  • compuease wrote: »
    jojo wrote: »
    How do you know its Nov 8th? I couldn't find that date anywhere on the website.

lol, inside information.. Just be ready at noon on the 30th if you want a seat.

I just talked to Nabil. He said Nov 8th as well and has updated the website now too.
  • Tickets are already sold out for the Waterloo Classic :(
  • Yep, you gotta be ready to hit that button as soon as it opens up. Generally by 12:10 or earlier, they are gone.
  • Luckily I saw the email at 12:05 and got in this time :)
  • Do they post updates about the event?
  • The only updates I'm aware of are emailings after registration.
    I received one yesterday, Nov 3rd.
  • Ok, thanks for sharing your experience with the updates on events King Mob
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited November 2023
    Yeah they really don't say much about the events. They happen and then the next one happens. They are really fun events and the fact that they sell out in 10 minutes to me means that they need to find a bigger venue and raise that prize pool with more players haha! I only played once in the event and placed 8th and got about $900 which was nice but on a $100 entry fee that is only 9x ROI. The blinds are fast and you are playing with players of every skill level so it is like a mine field and you are playing bingo. To be honest the reason I did so good was 3 really good hands that tripled me up really early and allowed me to just coast into the final table. My final hand was an AQ (Hero) vs A2s (villain) all in shove per flop for 15BB and a 2 hit of course :)

It is still a really fun night and the different event halls they have them at it at is amazing. So even thought its a game of BINGO, It's wroth he $100 to go play and even get the experience to play with that many players!
    BlondeFishBuickman60jojo