2 Martin
3 Johnnie H

Waitlist after this point.

Comments

• In please.
    woog30niks1
  • trigs wrote: »
    In please.

I will be calling Dramaha. Be warned. ;)
    rtj3333
  • niks1 wrote: »
    trigs wrote: »
    In please.

I will be calling Dramaha. Be warned. ;)

I'll try to manage ;)

I think I won one pot last time I played it.
    niks1
  • You better get your Scarney in early, cause with 9 not a possibility. I'm so sad lol
    trigsniks1
  • Wow, that filled up quick. What a bunch of vultures. I’ll take a spot in the waitlist please.
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    Wow, that filled up quick. What a bunch of vultures. I’ll take a spot in the waitlist please.

Sorry Martin,

It was a last minute game decision, didn't reach out to anybody until Thursday night. Please DM me your cell # so I can include you.
    martinmc13
  • woog30 wrote: »
    martinmc13 wrote: »
    Wow, that filled up quick. What a bunch of vultures. I’ll take a spot in the waitlist please.

Sorry Martin,

It was a last minute game decision, didn't reach out to anybody until Thursday night. Please DM me your cell # so I can include you.

Any chance I can get on that list too? I know you see me as a big nit, but damn, even @niks1 is on it :p
    niks1woog30
  • Hey! LOL

I’m on it cause the dog likes me. ;)
    trigswoog30
  • trigs wrote: »
    woog30 wrote: »
    martinmc13 wrote: »

Sorry Martin,

Any chance I can get on that list too? I know you see me as a big nit, but damn, even @niks1 is on it

@trigs the last 2 times I played with @niks1 she was raising and re-raising, crazy women. Oh ya and Major said she had to come.
    niks1
  • Waitlist, please.
    woog30
  • Wow a few more we could have had 2 tables.
    JohnnieH
  • What he is trying to say is, sign up and he will open a 2nd table
    JohnnieH