Online games on PokerBros App

edited January 2023 in Online Poker
Post deleted as there is a fees involved. Pokerbros is not free app.

Thank you everyone.

Comments

• What’s the rake ?

Have you cleared this advertisement with @MrCaspan
  • Thanks TP ill check it out to make sure its legit!!

haha ... "TP" sorry I think I like that nick name ;)
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited January 2023
    Looks like the Poker Bros is like the free version of PokerStars Home Games that we were doing that lets you create clubs and let people pay for free. A lot of people set these up like we did with our home game on PS where you pay $5 to play but all winning went to players so as long as they are doing this I am fine with it. Another place to play poker is a good place :)
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Looks like the Poker Bros is like the free version of PokerStars Home Games that we were doing that lets you create clubs and let people pay for free. A lot of people set these up like we did with our home game on PS where you pay $5 to play but all winning went to players so as long as they are doing this I am fine with it. Another place to play poker is a good place :)

Excellent, there were some groups actually taking cash e-transfers and playing for real money….. when you go to cash the money wasn’t always there….. just something I heard.

Wanted to keep the group safe.

devilwidguitar
  • As always trust the "Trusted Host" badge given to poker hosts thet have proven they can be trusted!
  • I play a lot of tournaments posted on pokerforum. Many players know me. I also host rake free cash games with my friend in Milton and raked online games coz of app charges for chips and current promotions.

We coordinate through a whatsapp group and cashouts happen twice weekly. There is never a delay and whole whatsapp group can vouch for that. So money is always safe.

I deleted the post coz I have not taken prior permission but no scam here 😊😇
  • I have played over a million hands on different online sites, but I would not touch PokerBros or any of these unregulated apps with a 10-foot mouse! :#
    devilwidguitar