• :?:
    ...uuu...
    :?
  • lol :lol:

I didn't see a price :?:
  • what's ttt and uuu ? confused03.gif
  • TTT = To The Top

not sure about UUU
  • Did anyone catch the price of this bad boy. I am interesting in throwing some money towards this.
  • djw wrote:
    TTT = To The Top

not sure about UUU

OIC :D

i'll guess UP......UP.....UP :shock:
  • Did anyone catch the price of this bad boy. I am interesting in throwing some money towards this.

cant seem to find anyprice except FREE delivery

think ya have to email or call the dude :shock: :? :?:
  • uuu comes after ttt...i didn't know what it meant
    tho i'm still not sure what he meant by "to the top"
  • I THINK TTT when used in a forum (to the top) is the same as "bump"

meaning: when a topic gets a reply it stays "fresh" at the top and is more likely to get noticed. Me...I just make things "sticky" if i want everyone to read it :)
  • sloth wrote:
    I THINK TTT when used in a forum (to the top) is the same as "bump"

meaning: when a topic gets a reply it stays "fresh" at the top and is more likely to get noticed.

isn't bumping against the rules :shock:
    sloth wrote:
    Me...I just make things "sticky" if i want everyone to read it :)

too bad we dont have that option LOL :lol:

:mrgreen:
  • Hi Hellmuth Fan,

Price is Cdn$300 and it includes delivery to your door if you are in GTA. Please contact me directly via email at jelaltd@yahoo.ca or 416-560-3459 or toll free at 1-866-372-3353.

Features: Removable 2 inch thick padded rails, padded playing surface and high quality layout that will not fray or fuzz.

Thanks,
  • My buddy ordered one and should get it late next week. I will give you a review once I check it out.
    I refered the link to him since I think the price is more then resonable and my buddy is even more useless than me when it comes to building stuff..
  • Esool,

Who is your bud? Are they in GTA, what color layout did he pick?

Thanks for the referral.

http://www.paddlesready.com/Paddles_Ready/Wholesale/pokertable/octagonpokertable.htm
  • Jelaltd wrote:
    Esool,

-Who is your bud?
    -Are they in GTA, what color layout did he pick?

-Thanks for the referral.

-Mark in Brampton.
    -I forgot to ask what colour he chose. I know the gold/tan would match his basement.
    -Your welcome and thank YOU. Now I will not have to help him build one. :lol:

Any chance I could get you to build me a rail for my table at a decent price. 8'x3'
    The pipe isulation isn't staying on so well. :lol:
    IM001585.JPG?dc=4675468671731277790
  • Esool,

The railing is the toughest part to make. We pride ourselves by making the 2 inch thick rails for added comfort. Dont think anyone is doing 2 inches at the moment. You will definitely experience this pleasure by the end of the week. I may be able to drop it off by Weds.

As for putting a rail on your table, its very difficult to retro fit it since I did not create it originally. Definitely pipe insulation is not durable and it cant take a beating like dense foam.

When you decide to change your table, I can build you an Octagon 8 x 4 for a very good price.

Thanks for the plug.

Joe
  • I have an octagon as well already, but thanks anyway. :)

I will figure something out for the rail down the road...I'm in no rush..

Hey I just noticed you said "4x8" octagon...Is that correct? Any pics?
  • No pics, but just imagine two Octagons put together side by side and the middle portion is a straight edge.

Somewhat like a stretch octagon.
  • Esool,

You buddy Mark mentioned that you may need rental tables to do tournaments.

We have them for rent.

$30/table. Delivery and Pick up extra.

We also rent chips 9g and 11.5g. Real Clay of course. Not the plastic or abs composite stuff.

Send me a email if you want to discuss. jelaltd@yahoo.ca.

Too lazy to log in properly.
  • Anonymous wrote:
    Esool,

You buddy Mark mentioned that you may need rental tables to do tournaments.

We have them for rent.

$30/table. Delivery and Pick up extra.

We also rent chips 9g and 11.5g. Real Clay of course. Not the plastic or abs composite stuff.

Send me a email if you want to discuss. jelaltd@yahoo.ca.

Too lazy to log in properly.

Yeah, I am thinking about some sort of "rental" thingy for a tournament I am "thinking" of holding next month. I will be in touch.
    I would have liked to have been at Mark's house when you dropped the table off so as to introduce myself, but I am too busy at work these days. :(:)

Once I get a chance to check out Mark's table I will post my opinion here, if you don't mind. Mark is very happy with it and so am I since I didn't have to help him build it. :wink:

I am going to pass your info on to a friend(Kevin) who is holding a large tourney Next Saturday (26th)...
  • esool wrote:
    My buddy ordered one and should get it late next week. I will give you a review once I check it out.
    I refered the link to him since I think the price is more then resonable and my buddy is even more useless than me when it comes to building stuff..

I finally got to see my buddy's new table. I give it 2 thumbs up. What you see in the link is what you get. The fit and finish is excellent and I was surprised to see the extra time spent on finishing the under side as well.
    For the money you cannot beat this table. :)
  • Esool,

Thanks for the feedback.

Let me know if you need rental poker tables for your next tournament. We currently have 4 octagons in rotation and if the demand keeps up we will definitely have more.

Rental prices are $30/table per 24 hour period.

Thanks