GGPoker finally launches wsop.ca 2 weeks ago

So GGPoker finally launched their Ontario version of their software that we have to use a few weeks back and I finally got around to installing it. Check out this field!!

wgw23930a02h.pngfdwkhkm6h8ba.png

What an absolute fucking joke. Way to destroy online poker Ontario!

Comments

• Don’t get me started. I signed up last week and got a $50 new player bonus through Mike Leah, but the site sucks.

1. The fields are small, but at least weak.
    2. They only spread NLHE and PLO. Nothing else.
    3. The platform is way too gimmicky and annoying.
    4. I hate the unlimited straddle option in cash games. We had a guy straddle all-in every hand last night. It killed a decent table.
  • Its 100% GGPoker software but only letting Ontario in , Oh just incase any one else didn't know I personally hate straddles LOL If is a 1/2 game its a 1/2 game why do you allow others to change stack values? Should be banned! Just my opinion.
  • Looks like everyone who has an WSOP.ca account just gotta $50 ticket to Day 1 of Ontario Million$ but it has to be used today?

I made it to Day 2 with 16bb can you do better than a C-rated poker schlep?

u2i64d540m9q.png

unqlpdrjpd0b.png
  • edited November 2022
    MrCaspan wrote: »
    Its 100% GGPoker software but only letting Ontario in , Oh just incase any one else didn't know I personally hate straddles LOL If is a 1/2 game its a 1/2 game why do you allow others to change stack values? Should be banned! Just my opinion.

Yes, I definitely hate when people put money in blind. You should be forced to look at your cards damn it! . . . >:)

On a completely different topic, one seat open at my game this Saturday. Straddles are capped once they get all the way around to the small blind.