the Big 10 or the Big 5

do any of you play these MTTs,,on PS Ontario?...the 10$ one starts at noon daily and the 5$ one starts at 2pm daily....of course there are evening Tourneys..but im retired and can play the afternoon ones...if you do play them value bet value bet and value bet....dont try to be a bully and 3bet light with limpers...they will call with most anything....3 bet good hands in position against limpers
MrCaspan

Comments

• No for me the new regulations killed online poker in Ontario, field is just not big enough to make it worth spending 6 hours to play a tournament to win $50 to get an ROI of like 200%
  • Presuming any of my premium hands hit. All the while villains calling with marginal trash and getting there without fail.
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    No for me the new regulations killed online poker in Ontario, field is just not big enough to make it worth spending 6 hours to play a tournament to win $50 to get an ROI of like 200%

spending 6 hours means that you made it to heads up....the !0$ tourney , if you go deep does not yield 50 $,...do your homework...however i must say that the SnGs are definetly dead..
  • I’ll probably start playing a few of these now that golf season is over. Thanks for the tip.