Hammer Poker Cash Game

2»

Comments

• @moose maybe I forgot those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at your place,
    if you could bring them to trigs that'd be appreciated.
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    I’m definitely still in, but I might be a little late.

If you are too late at least buying in for half stack, might be 3-400....
    trigsmartinmc13
  • Set up and ready to go!

3lh5dns18iwx.jpg
    compueasethisORthat
  • I have gotten confirmations from everyone accept @torontotablecpt. So at this point it looks like 2 takes of 7.
  • I emailed him, he responded, I told him about it but haven't heard back, that was a little over an hour ago.

• By the way, showed my wife the pic, her comment was "very professional looking". so pat yourself on the back.
    trigs
  • compuease wrote: »
    I emailed him, he responded, I told him about it but haven't heard back, that was a little over an hour ago.

Maybe he'll make a late appearance then.
  • does he have your address?
    does he have your address?

Actually, I don't think so. I'll PM him with it but feel free to pass it along in an email too.
  • Thanks for the great fun evening Trigs, Pizza was excellent, I only lost a little so all in all, very good result. I have no idea how g2 always seems to win though...
    trigs
    Thanks for the great fun evening Trigs, Pizza was excellent, I only lost a little so all in all, very good result. I have no idea how g2 always seems to win though...

g2 has been crushing my game lately. When he starts "feeling" what cards are coming next it's best to stay out of his way lol.
    g2
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    @moose maybe I forgot those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at your place,
    if you could bring them to trigs that'd be appreciated.

They were delicious.
    thisORthat
  • edited August 2022
    Well, it would have been nice of you to bring them as requested. Good to know that you're trustworthy. /s

edited: added /s* to avoid any confusion
    *denotes sarcasm
  • Wow. There is a whole lot of questioning integrity today. smh
    thisORthat
  • Did you guys have fun?
    thisORthat
  • Did you guys have fun?

Most assuredly..... :D
    thisORthat
  • trigs wrote: »
    I have gotten confirmations from everyone accept torontotablecpt...

except =! accept

spell checks fails to account for improper grammar
  • edited August 2022
    The new guy seems like a cool dude. He had impressive stories of his poker travels.
    But not impressive enough to impress moose! B) Welcome to #TheGame good to have new minnows in the pond.
  • If I had seen your message I would have brought them but it was too late. I don't think they will keep as well as datamns card protector
    Card Dead
  • edited August 2022
    I guess I should stop using Swipe typing...

And posting while "distracted".
  • Not your fault Trigs. Those who can, do. Those who can’t… well, you know the rest. 🤪

GG, btw. Had a great time with zero headaches this time, but that’s probably because I wasn’t at the same table as @Niks 😏

Sorry for all the coughing. I’ll be all better for the next game.
    trigscompuease
  • edited August 2022
    I almost forgot to share the high hand pixels. Not certain if it held for the prize pool.

z9pkzby5p4qm.jpg