Jays Tickets for Sale

edited March 29 in Buy and Sell


gf5d2quzq4wi.png

Pricing is per pair of tickets

Sec 218L R7 S101,102 AISLE
Sun. Jun. 19 Yankees, Fathers Day, Value $192.75, Price $150


EMT accepted, tickets will be emailed electronically via ticketmaster

Note: ticket prices for the Jays are dynamic, prices rise as demand increases, Value prices listed are current prices you would pay for similar seats (same section same row) today (Mar. 28).

I intend to move these tickets quickly, before the season opens next week so don't delay.

Comments

  • edited March 29
    Different seats 219R R7 7,8

    ewcwdj82mfot.png


    Fri. Jul. 1 Canada Day, George Springer Jersey giveaway Value $192.75, Price $160
  • Sec 218L R7 S101,102 AISLE

    Sun. Jul 31 Detroit Value $164.75, Price $140
  • moose wrote: »

    gf5d2quzq4wi.png

    Pricing is per pair of tickets

    Sec 218L R7 S101,102 AISLE
    Sun. Jun. 19 Yankees, Fathers Day, Value $192.75, Price $150


    EMT accepted, tickets will be emailed electronically via ticketmaster

    Note: ticket prices for the Jays are dynamic, prices rise as demand increases, Value prices listed are current prices you would pay for similar seats (same section same row) today (Mar. 28).

    I intend to move these tickets quickly, before the season opens next week so don't delay.

    Jays-Yankees on Father’s Day AND my birthday. Hmmmmm….. 🤔
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    moose wrote: »

    gf5d2quzq4wi.png

    Pricing is per pair of tickets

    Sec 218L R7 S101,102 AISLE
    Sun. Jun. 19 Yankees, Fathers Day, Value $192.75, Price $150


    EMT accepted, tickets will be emailed electronically via ticketmaster

    Note: ticket prices for the Jays are dynamic, prices rise as demand increases, Value prices listed are current prices you would pay for similar seats (same section same row) today (Mar. 28).

    I intend to move these tickets quickly, before the season opens next week so don't delay.

    Jays-Yankees on Father’s Day AND my birthday. Hmmmmm….. 🤔

    I’ll take em if you still got em
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Card Dead wrote: »
    moose wrote: »

    gf5d2quzq4wi.png

    Pricing is per pair of tickets

    Sec 218L R7 S101,102 AISLE
    Sun. Jun. 19 Yankees, Fathers Day, Value $192.75, Price $150


    EMT accepted, tickets will be emailed electronically via ticketmaster

    Note: ticket prices for the Jays are dynamic, prices rise as demand increases, Value prices listed are current prices you would pay for similar seats (same section same row) today (Mar. 28).

    I intend to move these tickets quickly, before the season opens next week so don't delay.

    Jays-Yankees on Father’s Day AND my birthday. Hmmmmm….. 🤔

    I’ll take em if you still got em

    Yours. Send EMT. I'm at the same game too.
  • PM your email and I’ll shoot you the cash.
  • moose wrote: »
    Sec 218L R7 S101,102 AISLE

    Sun. Jul 31 Detroit Value $164.75, Price $140

    Last remaining pair. I can swap for a different day but seats/price not guaranteed.
  • New seats for sale

    Sat. Jun. 18 Yankees Sec 218L R7 S101,102 Value $192.75 Price $150

    and still available

    Sun. Jul 31 Detroit Value $164.75, Price $140
  • moose wrote: »
    New seats for sale

    Sat. Jun. 18 Yankees Sec 218L R7 S101,102 Value $192.75 Price $150

    and still available

    Sun. Jul 31 Detroit Value $164.75, Price $140

    Get your FIRST PLACE Toronto Blue Jays tickets before I reprice these and put them on stubhub.
Sign In or Register to comment.