Brampton Home Game Friday April 15

A little short notice. I'm holding my monthly small buyin game in Brampton this Friday April 15 starting at 7:30pm. $20 buyin, .5/1 limits doubling every 20mins (or after player elmination if preferred). Usually get two games in, sometimes three. Small game, eight players total, but if enough interest, I can try to set up another table. If you're interested, send me an email at

ajwhite430@hotmail.com

or reply to this post and I will send you all the details and directions.

Sorry about the late notice. Been having some email problems lately and not sure if everyone on my contact list rec'd the notice earlier on the weekend.

Thanks.

Comments

• Won't be able to make it out this time around. Have plans this weekend.

FYI, I didn't see your email come around.

GL. And for anyone interested, it's a fun relaxed environment, you should check it out.
  • Hey man. Count me in.

and I promise not to cancel last minute and run to vegas instead this time!

hork.
  • Sorry AJ, something else has come up.

Good luck and have fun!
  • Hork, glad to hear it. Let me know if you got the detail and directions.

Dorez, PF9, no problem. You both have taken ENOUGH of my money!!!!! Seriously, hope you can make it out next time.

AJ
  • AJ,

can't make the trip this time. Maybe next month.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • Well, the game last night didn't happen. My fault entirely. I should have posted a heck of alot sooner than I did. To the couple of guys who did commit, I apologize, but I just didn't see the sense of holding a 3 or 4 person game. Hork, Dave, again sorry if you had to change your plans at the last minute.

I will be holding another game soon, just have to figure out when exactly (have to negotiate with the wife, that could take some time :D) I will try to post alot sooner as well. Hope everyone can make it out next time.

AJ :s: