«1

Comments

  • Any idea on rake?
  • 100% max 1,000,000
    martinmc13Funkycold1
  • trigs wrote: »
    Any idea on rake?

    No word yet, but I do know there is no more free parking for normal people, have to be a high roller.
  • You don't need to be a high roller..........I have had emails the last couple of months that I have free parking available.
  • Interesting… 🤔

    I was told parking doesn’t get comped until you get to one of the higher level rewards cards. Can’t remember which level she said tho.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Interesting… 🤔

    I was told parking doesn’t get comped until you get to one of the higher level rewards cards. Can’t remember which level she said tho.

    Ugh maybe they are changing it. Guess we will find out in April.
  • So word is the session fee at Niagara will be increasing by $2 per half hour upon reopening.
    Not nearly as bad as $15/hand.
    trigsMrCaspanmartinmc13
  • So $20. per hr and $35. parking? Think I will pass...
    martinmc13Card Dead
  • You can park across the street for $5
  • I thought after playing for a few hours parking gets covered with a player's card.
  • The official word right now is no, unless you Have the second level players card or higher (now called a momentum card) but who knows what will happen once they open.
  • edited April 1
    v8vqfh3t3yg2.png


    I got this from someone else, but called today to confirm it was correct.

    ALSO - I logged into my account and it says I have FREE PARKING. So you may not have to pay. Check ahead
    Toronto Pimptrigsmartinmc13Funkycold1
  • 557cxbylo2v6.png

    Wow everyone really misses there poker.
  • I saw the 1-3 list touch 90 around 10pm.
  • can you call in and reserve spot for 1.5 hours like brantford
  • It used to be 60 mins.
  • niks1 wrote: »
    v8vqfh3t3yg2.png


    I got this from someone else, but called today to confirm it was correct.

    ALSO - I logged into my account and it says I have FREE PARKING. So you may not have to pay. Check ahead

    Ok, so you must play something other than poker and have 400+ status pts.

    That means you guys are in charge of picking me up on your way, because I don’t have squat on mine. 😏
  • Card Dead wrote: »

    Ok, so you must play something other than poker and have 400+ status pts.

    That means you guys are in charge of picking me up on your way, because I don’t have squat on mine. 😏

    That’s what is required to get to the 2nd tier of the rewards program, and it requires gambling something like $5000 in a single month, but they are still giving free parking month to month to the bottom tier members. I got it yesterday (after I bad already paid for parking elsewhere) and they said I have it for all of April, but they wouldn’t say if I’d have it after that and what was required to earn it.

    The whole thing is pretty annoying.
  • My account shows I’m at core level with no points. I have free parking for April. I think it’s random. I’ve always had it free.
    martinmc13
  • ccb4mg6lzui1.png
    d48lkd9ui24z.png

    Are we on the verge of an Ontario poker boom?
    martinmc13
  • Funkycold1 wrote: »
    ccb4mg6lzui1.png
    d48lkd9ui24z.png

    Are we on the verge of an Ontario poker boom?

    Wow! That's nuts!

    Was thinking about giving $2-$5 PLO a try.
    Funkycold1martinmc13
  • niks1 wrote: »
    My account shows I’m at core level with no points. I have free parking for April. I think it’s random. I’ve always had it free.

    Shhhh. Now they know....
    Funkycold1niks1
  • Ok, so parking crisis averted. The casino is offering everyone free parking in April and the poker floor staff told me they will still comp parking manually for 4 hrs of play like in the old days.

    Other items of note:
    - they now serve food in the poker room but you still can’t eat at the table. They have separate tables for that.
    - action was awesome
    trigsFunkycold1BlondeFish
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Ok, so parking crisis averted. The casino is offering everyone free parking in April and the poker floor staff told me they will still comp parking manually for 4 hrs of play like in the old days.

    Other items of note:
    - they now serve food in the poker room but you still can’t eat at the table. They have separate tables for that.
    - action was awesome

    AND you got to see me and DJ! LOL Highlight for sure. :) Ha ha ha
  • Agree with Glenn, there was good action. Sadly, I didn't really profit from it, but broke even.

    My table had a couple of very new players who would bet/call down large bets with a pair that was lower than the board - when there were possible straights and flushes out - and would keep reloading after they lost. I think the table cried when they left.
    Funkycold1
  • Yeah, me neither. I got burned with set over set early and it took me all night to get back close to even.
  • niks1 wrote: »
    Card Dead wrote: »
    Ok, so parking crisis averted. The casino is offering everyone free parking in April and the poker floor staff told me they will still comp parking manually for 4 hrs of play like in the old days.

    Other items of note:
    - they now serve food in the poker room but you still can’t eat at the table. They have separate tables for that.
    - action was awesome

    AND you got to see me and DJ! LOL Highlight for sure. :) Ha ha ha

    I have read that there are washrooms and a cash cage now inside the poker room, is that true? Was there a full/partial renovation since reopening?

    I'm going this coming Sunday and I'm looking for some general advice from you fine poker forum regs. I'm not talking specific strategy (but feel free). I really want to know how your experience went in general when you went. How was parking, wait times, staff/dealers and just your overall experience at the tables.

  • They’ve had washrooms in the poker room ever since they moved everything over from Fallsview.

    They were selling chips at the brush before covid, but not now, so buy your chips upstairs at the main cage before coming down to the room. They may resume selling at the brush when/if they get back to 100% normal.

    If you arrive by 11:30am on a Sunday you should get immediate seating. If you come later in the afternoon, it could be a while even if you call ahead.

    2-5 action had a lot of good regs on Sunday, a couple of whales, and a few decent regs. I didn’t play 1-3 but Niks said the action was good.
  • The room is running pretty well. A few hiccups but nothing major. Dealers and staff are way better than Brantford.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    The room is running pretty well. A few hiccups but nothing major. Dealers and staff are way better than Brantford.

    Thank you very much! I really didn't remember washrooms being there.

    I'll be playing 2-5 and give a trip report when I return. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.