WPT DVD's Season 1

i picked up season 2 the other day, only because the store had a copy priced wrong. instead of $49.95, the had one priced at $29.95. of course i bought it straight away!! i hadn't really considered buying these before, because why pay 50 0r 60 bucks for games i've already seen? (really sounded like my wife there...)

anyway, now that i have #2, i feel some sort of incomplete without having #1 sitting beside it (yes, that does mean if i do get #1, i'll be forced to get 3 and 4 when they come out). so i started looking around for the cheapest place to get #1, and am sad to see that it is about twice what season 2 is going for...even now. so, if anyone knows of a really cheap place to find this, let me know. thanks.

but my biggest question (lonq way here), is about the number of dvd's. i seem to remember it being advertised as an 8 dvd set, and i see it at some places online listed as 8. but in aother places, like amazon, it says it's a 5 dvd set (which is also weird since #2 is 8, and they have the same # of episodes, and about the same minutes long...anyway). so, is it 5 or is it 8?

thanks
Dan

Comments

• For season one, there are sets of 8 and sets of 5 yet they have the same amount of material. The set of 5 used a new compression for the data then the set of 8.

P.S the cheapest place will be me. I will be going ahead with liquidating pokerstore.ca here to CPF mebers. The sale kinda went thru, but it kinda didn't.

The buyer is taking the "digital assest" the site itself, the domains etc. So I can still have a sale here.

WPT is the kind of thing that will be going cheap.
  • sweet
    well put me down for a set, and any how-to dvd's u may have
  • I've got at LEAST a dozen sets of season 1 kicking around.
  • Wouldn't mind getting one of those WPT sets.
  • damn........ i just broke down and bought them off amazon ........ will check pokerstore.com next time
  • I would put my hand up for a Season 1 set. When you are ready, please let me know the price.

Actually, I would be interested in a lot of stuff.
  • I'll be putting a post up this weekend without fail. The sale of the store is finalized now so I know what I can and cannot sell.
  • Oh, yes. Put me down for a set, too, please!