Prop bet(s)...

I willing to wager $20 paying 2:1 that Toronto Maple Leaf's wont win the Stanley Cup this year.
Option open to first person that wants action. Bet closes in one week from now (to the minute).

Comments

• New prop. $20 on tricityAA will place top3 at this years HO HO PLO Holiday Deepstack,
    Option open to first person that wants action. Bet closes in one week from now (to the minute).
  • moose wrote: »
    Thanks to all for coming. Sorry I forgot to get a pic of the final table. Cash game ended up having more money than the tourney. lol.

25 runners yesterday

5. KevinRand $125
    4. Bastien $250
    3 way chop for $700
    TricityAA Craig
    RyanJensen
    Karthik

Congrats to the finishers.

What's that smell ?
  • edited January 15
    I used to check NHL standing every morning in the newspaper. It's been a while since I kept track of the score(s).
    I'd like to place a wager on the Krakens or Coyote's as for me it's all about the rambles?

[image redacted to save on bandwidth]
  • Still a Habs fan though Roy > Price (that's just like my uneducated opinion)

0daxwm3wbw18.png
  • $55 even money bet Toronto Maple Leaf's wont win Stanley Cup this year 2023.
    [to be negotiated within one week of original post]

ki93q5i60thj.png

bleep bleep
  • They are not even the favorites, why would anyone take an even money bet on one team vs the field? If you want to bet against the leafs winning the cup and give me 10-1 then I would definitely be interested.
    thisORthat
  • edited April 2023
    >They are not even the favorites, why would anyone take an even money bet ?

I was mainly trolling ! Gotta keep the dream alive. Did TML make this far on skills or NHL conspiracy to sell tickets, merch,
    and secondary economic impacts of team(s) hosting play-off events. Not quite WWF level acting but _'the show'_ must go on ?

I don't follow sports but read the odd sports news article. One mentioning questionable(nonobjective) calls by refs
    which played role in a win of key game.
  • tin foil hat anyone... Any relationship with tilting in PLO6 max?
    thisORthat
  • >Any relationship with tilting in $25 6max PLO ?
    (we played a few hands yesterday night on PokerStars)

I dont see any relation between my uneducated opinion of the NHL world and poker.
    My opinion is based on blip from Leafs Nation from eighteen days ago. When Dave Jackson
    appeared on Leafs Morning Take and said the following about Michael Bunting...

m8asrp7ebvbk.png

If there is any NHL "conspiracy" to ensure TML makes play-offs to spark secondary economic action.
    That's not at'll tin foil hat worthy. That's just how the business world works? There is nothing darkly
    aboot creating prosperity but thanks for trying to make me look bad...
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    but thanks for trying to make me look bad...

How the hell am I trying to make you look bad? The fact that you are so suspicious of everything must be really hard on you, me, I'm just rolling with the flow and believe what I am told unless proven otherwise. Much more relaxed that way.
  • $20 even money Bills will loose this game.
    Bet closes at 5:30pm

m9iyibtfncl1.png
  • Betting closed.
    thisORthat wrote: »
    Bet closes at 5:30pm

Good thing no one took the bet.

0psmmvniha9e.png
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited January 15
    Not sure why anyone would bet against the Bills at even money (and a 10.5 pt fav) at home in a snow bowl... Would have been a stupid bet.
  • Anyone interested in Superbowl LVIII bets?
    (state the bet and I may accept; to be settled via emt)

17jwc3yq6l4e.png
  • Proline is only paying +105 for KC? Fanduel and MGM are +110