Comments

• My money says January or later. ☹️
  • I think the poker should be open since the sex clubs and bath houses are open in Toronto.

h7ne2rejtu00.png
    trigs
  • I wonder if we could get a sex club or bathhouse to open up a card room?
    mooseToronto Pimptrigs
  • Falloon wrote: »
    I wonder if we could get a sex club or bathhouse to open up a card room?

I like the way you think !! 😉

Sir.. I've run TWO games so far.....

Mark
    Toronto PimpFalloon
  • Lap dances? Yes. Poker? No.

Yup. Makes perfect sense.
  • edited October 27
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Falloon wrote: »

Sir.. I've run TWO games so far.....

I'm sorry I forgot about your establishment adding a card room for us, in addition to the regular activities that take place there.

compuease
  • edited November 3
    I think the poker should be open since the sex clubs and bath houses are open in Toronto.

Seems no matter how it's added up. I'm still paying to get [explicit four letter word redacted] !

• thisORthat wrote: »
    I think the poker should be open since the sex clubs and bath houses are open in Toronto.

Seems no matter how it's added up. I'm still paying to get [explicit four letter word redacted] !

Not to being a grammer freek, but I think you mean six letter word redacted in this case. :wink:
  • Maybe someone can confirm here, but I have second hand information that Brantford will no longer be offering Poker which his source was 2 of the pit bosses.

Not sure if anyone here can confirm, but I hope this isnt the case.
    thisORthat
  • edited November 8
    Maybe someone can confirm here...

Maybe best to hear it straight from the horses mouth. Try contacting their customer service?

• Maybe best to hear it straight from the whores mouth. Try contacting their customer service?

[/quote]

I have twice in the last week and both representatives just gave a general answer saying they cannot open the poker tables due to staffing and other concerns and to further news to follow.
  • edited November 8
    I have twice in the last week and both representatives just gave a general answer saying they cannot open the poker tables due to staffing and other concerns and to further news to follow.

Consider petitioning @FordNation? I mail them a wedding cake if I had a box of hotdogs laying around...

https://www.change.org/p/doug-ford-legal-poker-in-the-gta
    My money says January or later. ☹️

If they’re not open for Christmas I can’t see them opening before spring, if at all.

• Card Dead wrote: »
    Falloon wrote: »
    My money says January or later. ☹️

If they’re not open for Christmas I can’t see them opening before spring, if at all.

I speak for this entire community when I say I hope youre all wrong and Im stacking chips next weekend.