$60 Superbowl Deepstack Bounty (Re-Entry)

February 7th, 2021
Where: PokerStars Home Games (Club Id:3287644)
Time: 1PM (w/ 60 Min Late Reg)
Buyin: $60 ($50 Tournament/$10 every Bounty)
Game Details: 10k Stack, 15 Min Blinds, 1 Re-Entry during late reg period

Comments

• Fyi, I don't think you can create a 20K tournament anymore, 10K appears to be the maximum... You can however, extend blinds to 15 min.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Fyi, I don't think you can create a 20K tournament anymore, 10K appears to be the maximum... You can however, extend blinds to 15 min.

You are correct. 10k Stack it is.
  • Also I believe with 15 min blinds it will be 90min (6 levels) of late entry/rebuy.
  • You have the ability for late entry of 0,2,4,6 levels. I ended up cancelling late entry, didn't effect entries, just a little grumbling from 1 person for an hour.
  • 4 levels of Late Reg I believe is what I selected, at least that was my intention
  • Steve MainSteve Main Admin
    edited January 11
    this is NL correct? And sorry re-entry is out of the picture now? If so ill update the title of your post to remove re-entry
  • NL yes. Re Entry still a yes.
  • Sorry I read Woog's comment thought it was removed
  • In tentatively but figure the player pool'll be watching _the game_ ?

Wondering how rebuy's will work to prevent welching?
  • This looks very cool! I have no TV access to the superbowl so I'll watch something else. Is there a deadline on the EMT? And what does the actual tourney require to sign up? And if we pay for a re-buy but don't use it, I assume it is EMT back to us?
  • edited January 20
    EMT is preferred the day of and no later than tournament start.
    It will occur in Home Games Club ID. 3287644*** access id cambridge123.
    *** Ill double check to confirm club Id as im doing it off memory.
    So the way we are doing the rebuy is players will be asked to send $120 and supply their email address either through PM or by emailing me. After Break I will tally pool including re entry's and sent back any bullets players have not used.
    EdtheTed
  • Thanks, will do!
  • Just applied to join team.
    Cheers
  • I signed up count me in.. @TheCoordinator PM me your email address to e-transfer you my buy-in