4pm, $10. Deepstack, 10K, 15 min blinds

compueasecompuease Admin
edited April 2020 in Poker Games
With 20 people this will go about 6 hrs

Comments

• Start time?
  • 4pm
  • I may join. Do you need to know in advance?
  • looks like a no go....
  • was hoping we'd get to 10 at least. With me and you comp we'd be at 5. Folded, Gogie and Niks are in there now.
  • I'll play with as few as 6
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited April 2020
    Not worth it to play that long without a decent field, you guys go ahead if you want but without 2 tables at least I don't want to spend that long.

Also the attendance has dropped this week, I'm wondering if we should only play 3 or 4 times a week?
  • Fair enough, have a good night.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not worth it to play that long without a decent field, you guys go ahead if you want but without 2 tables at least I don't want to spend that long.
    Also the attendance has dropped this week, I'm wondering if we should only play 3 or 4 times a week?

So much for signing up last minute.
  • And that's why we need to sign up for these games as soon as possible. Then others are more likely to also sign up. Go through the weeks schedule and sign up for the games you intend to play. Then some fence sitters will also.
    SeekTheGrail
  • I signed up for this coming week! For today it could be the early start time or possibly the 6 hour length. I could not make it at 4 but could of played this evening. Also I think for these mainly playing for fun in the spirit of competition tournaments aiming for a 3 1/2 hour length and a 7:30 or 800 evening start seems to work best.
    compueaseToronto Pimp