Kitchener NL Hold'em, March 14th, 1:30pm

HoltPokerTour-Event #82

Note-Please do not sign up for this tournament until you are positive that you are coming. Repeat offenders who cancel or do not show up, will not be able to pre-register in future tournaments.

No Limit Hold'em
9,000 in chips for $100 freezeout
25 min. blinds
Big Blind Ante
Saturday March 14th
Doors Open at 1:00PM
Shuffle Up & Deal 1:30PM sharp & should run approx. 10 hours
40 players maximum and alternates (4 tables)
All disputes will be settled by Robert's Rules
.25/.50 NL cash game to follow($100 max buy-in)
Victoria St.-Natchez Rd. area in KITCHENER
Payout to top 6 for 40 player field (38-22-15-11-8-6)
BYOB/BYOS
Patience Factor 15.08 Skill Level 6

Players that pay their entry fee by 1:25PM, will receive an extra 1,000 chip

There will be a 30 minute supper break.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (25 minutes). If you indicate you are going to be late and then don’t show up, you are still responsible for the entry fee.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament, to a maximum of 40. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. When a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack. If you have paid your entry fee by 1:25PM, you will receive an extra 1,000 chip.

The cash game is open to tournament participants only. The cash game will be strictly No Limit Hold’em.

The tournament will be updated on Twitter [MENTION=2569]Buzzzardd[/MENTION] #HPT82.

Comments

• 30. Nordique46
    32. BastienR
  • Nicole & I are in
  • In please.
  • Hello

BIG brother is in please!
  • Count me in please? Can you send me the address? Thanks!!
  • Seat pls....!
  • Count me in please
  • In please

Al
  • In please
  • Due to all the health concerns going on, I am going to cancel the tournament on Saturday. I got back from Florida on the 29th of February. Last Saturday I picked up a cold and am still sneezing. Would hate to pass this on to anyone else.
    I will be messaging or emailing everyone who signed up. Please let me know you are aware of the cancellation, so I know you got this message and will remove you from the list.

This was going to be the last tournament I run. I thank you all for all the support and kind comments over the years. I have made many friends through poker and hope to see you all at other tournaments in the area.

Please be safe.
  • Ohhh. I had no idea this was going to be your last tournament. Obviously I hope you reconsider, but if it really is the end, it’s been great playing at your game all these years. You’ve always been an excellent host and tournament director! Thanks Dave!
  • Holty,

I'm glad that poker has brought us together, I always enjoyed and looked forward to your games. I always enjoyed battling you at table, especially when I crack your AA with 89 sooted...lol

You were always a gracious host...get better and bring a couple hundo's over on Wednesday!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Due to all the health concerns going on, I am going to cancel the tournament on Saturday. I got back from Florida on the 29th of February. Last Saturday I picked up a cold and am still sneezing. Would hate to pass this on to anyone else.
    I will be messaging or emailing everyone who signed up. Please let me know you are aware of the cancellation, so I know you got this message and will remove you from the list.

This was going to be the last tournament I run. I thank you all for all the support and kind comments over the years. I have made many friends through poker and hope to see you all at other tournaments in the area.

Please be safe.

Wow, sad to hear this was last tournament. Hope you feel better soon. Better safe then sorry though.
  • I MISS YOU ALREADY😪
  • We will definitely get out for more rounds of golf this summer. I'm sorry to hear you are no longer running any more tournaments, it was one I always put on my calendar to make.
    Hope you feel better soon and hope to see you at more local games in the future.
  • Damn that's too bad. Not sure about anyone else but i know i'm willimg to take the risk. It's been fun Dave. Always a great host and thx for all the games
  • Haven’t heard from [MENTION=908]DataMn[/MENTION] [MENTION=6969]proffisher[/MENTION] [MENTION=20089]Addicted[/MENTION] [MENTION=15592]silentbob[/MENTION] [MENTION=19752]Nordique46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19008]BastienR[/MENTION] yet I have messaged them but no response. If anyone knows them and can text them, please do. Hate to see someone waste their Saturday coming here to an empty house.
  • Hey Buzzzardd,

Thank you for being health conscious and the heads up with the cancellation. Much appreciated!! Hope you start feeling better soon! Count me as notified.
  • Got replies back from everyone but [MENTION=19752]Nordique46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19008]BastienR[/MENTION]

Hopefully they got the message and didn’t respond, or aren’t driving too far to get here.
  • Is there a seat still ?
  • Read the whole thread. Tournament was cancelled on Wednesday.
  • Get well, Dave. Thanks for the games over the years.
  • Thanks Dave for all the time and effort putting everything together over the years, I know the majority of us really appreciated and respect how well and organized you ran your game!
    Get well and hopefully we can get out for some golf in the future!!
    Cheers!