7pm start time
$100 buy-in with rebuys of $100 or 50% of biggest stack

$0.50-$0.50 blinds

1. trigs
2. djgolfcan
3. niks1
4. moose

Comments

• wtf, Hold'em, who plays that any more?
  • compuease wrote: »
    wtf, Hold'em, who plays that any more?
    This
  • I thought I'd keep it simple this game.
  • Busy that weekend :(
  • Ah man! You finally have a normal night and I’m not available that weekend.

FU Trigs!
    😒
  • I thought I'd play the "normal" games to try and convince [MENTION=18905]MrCaspan[/MENTION] and others to come join. It's not a holiday weekend, is it?
  • Probably is for you, but not the rest of us. 🤪

Just bad timing.
  • DJ and I are in.
  • niks1 wrote: »
    DJ and I are in.

If this goes and everyone agrees, we would like some other variations, but are ok with as is if needed. :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    wtf, Hold'em, who plays that any more?
    woog30 wrote: »
    This
    niks1 wrote: »
    If this goes and everyone agrees, we would like some other variations, but are ok with as is if needed. :)

Jeez guys, try a new game, will you! (I'm talking about hold'em).

If it's the five of us playing, I'll play any game you want (except dramaha - that game is banned!)
  • Not playing unless Dramaha is included.
  • [MENTION=6432]trigs[/MENTION], [MENTION=7625]Toronto Pimp[/MENTION] was just starting to love circus games!

FU Trigs
  • woog30 wrote: »
    [MENTION=6432]trigs[/MENTION], [MENTION=7625]Toronto Pimp[/MENTION] was just starting to love circus games!

FU Trigs

Lol, I'm not so sure about that ;) I'd like him to keep coming back obviously though.
  • moose wrote: »
    Not playing unless Dramaha is included.

Trigs can just sit out an orbit ;)
  • g2 wrote: »
    Busy that weekend :(

Who is going to shuffle for me? LOL
    Trigs can just sit out an orbit ;)

Maybe I can deal but I expect tips (plus 10% rake up to $5 per hand).
  • trigs wrote: »
    Maybe I can deal but I expect tips (plus 10% rake up to $5 per hand).

That's one way to guarantee a winning session, lol
  • Bumping thread and updating players that the games have been changed. No more NLHE. Instead, it has been switched to Lazy Pineapple, Pot Limit Omaha, and Big O round by round.

Also, I thought I'd throw this suggestion out there: if there is more interest, I could change this game to this weekend (Sat. Feb 29th) instead, but it would have to been one weekend or the other. I would not be able to host both. So if anyone prefers this weekend please post as soon as possible.
    Bumping thread and updating players that the games have been changed. No more NLHE. Instead, it has been switched to Lazy Pineapple, Pot Limit Omaha, and Big O round by round.

Also, I thought I'd throw this suggestion out there: if there is more interest, I could change this game to this weekend (Sat. Feb 29th) instead, but it would have to been one weekend or the other. I would not be able to host both. So if anyone prefers this weekend please post as soon as possible.

I would play Sat Feb 29 :D
    :fish:
  • Well I definitely can't make Feb 7th as we are doing a large (200 user) conversion from Win 7 to 10 that weekend. This weekend is possible but I can't be sure at this point. Put me down as a T.
  • DJ and I would be in for either date........we are both sick at the moment, but should be good to go by the weekend. :)
    DJ and I would be in for either date........we are both sick at the moment, but should be good to go by the weekend. :)

ummmmm........ 98BEC7D8-784D-45C2-BD40-667AE4DFCA35.jpeg
  • Are you coming or not Pimp? Coronavirus be dammed!
  • Don't worry guys the survival rate is like 98%...

Oh wait its DJ.......
    Are you coming or not Pimp? Coronavirus be dammed!

nope, birthday weekend. Have plans in a civilized city.
  • nope, birthday weekend. Have plans in a civilized city.

Both weekends? That's some birthday party ;)
  • So for this weekend we currently have: me, g2, djgolfcan, niks1, and tentatively compuease. Anyone else able to make it on the 29th? [MENTION=9273]pele1515[/MENTION]?
  • Last call for tomorrow! Need 6 total to play.
  • If [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] is in for tomorrow I'm cool playing with 5. We can include Scarney ;)