$100 Freeze out NLHE Tourney - Kitchener - Sat. Feb 22nd 2020

2»

Comments

• I know it's last minute but there is still space, so I'm in.
  • I'm coming down with something too. I don't want to make anyone sick.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I'm coming down with something too. I don't want to make anyone sick.

Up to you
  • Can I join cash tonight if I didn’t make the tourney? Is there rake?
  • Can I join cash tonight if I didn’t make the tourney? Is there rake?

Hey, just saw this now. It would have been fine. Next time. No, there is no rake
  • Thank you to all that came out last night. Last night wraps up another tournament and also the crowning of yet another 1st time champ. After what seemed like an hour or more of heads up play between Sandy and Justin D, Sandy overcame all obstacles and alot of stress to finally get the best of Justin. Here the results:
    31. Jimmy
    30. Ray S
    29. Ryan Willia
    28. Eddie V
    27. Gareth
    26. Bastien
    25. Nordique
    24. Bruno
    23. Micheal VV
    22. Datamn
    21. Kwmatt
    20. Pokermom
    19. Woog30
    18. Steve P
    17. Ana
    16. Chris A
    15. Andrew
    14. Falloon
    13. Jeff S
    12. Anil
    11. Nelson V
    10. Dave P
    9. Dylan
    8. Mario
    7. Henri B - $155 HH - 7 High Straight Flush
    6. Vik
    5. Trigs- $100
    4. LittleBrother - $295
    3. Justin W -$440
    2. Justin D - $865
    1. Waltsfriend (Sandy) - $1245
  • Congrats Sandy, well done!

Numbers don't seem to add up though.. ??
  • compuease wrote: »
    Congrats Sandy, well done!

Matt includes a high hand jackpot that takes $5 from each buy-in. That was won by a 7 high straight flush.

The heads up was epic. I had a huge chip lead going in (approximately > 85% of the chips in play). On the first hand, I pushed all-in with A-6 and Justin called with J-8. There was an ace and an eight on the flop and it looked like it was over right there. But the jack on the turn to begin what turned into more than an hour of heads up play. Justin kept in it, an every time I had him down to approximately 5 big blinds, he would double up. There were at least 10 times he was all in with a call, and the best I could do was a chop once. I thought I had him after about an hour when I had A-10 and he had A-3 on a 10-high flop, but he riverred the gutshot straight. We finally decided to chop with one flipament for the official title an an extra $110. I started with 4-2 offsuit against Justin's 10-5. It looked bad for me until a 4 came on the turn.

Thanks again for hosting Matt.

$5 per person taken out of prize pool for the high hand of the night.

Yes, I forgot to put in the high hand payout.
  • Matt includes a high hand jackpot that takes $5 from each buy-in. That was won by a 7 high straight flush.

The heads up was epic. I had a huge chip lead going in (approximately > 85% of the chips in play). On the first hand, I pushed all-in with A-6 and Justin called with J-8. There was an ace and an eight on the flop and it looked like it was over right there. But the jack on the turn to begin what turned into more than an hour of heads up play. Justin kept in it, an every time I had him down to approximately 5 big blinds, he would double up. There were at least 10 times he was all in with a call, and the best I could do was a chop once. I thought I had him after about an hour when I had A-10 and he had A-3 on a 10-high flop, but he riverred the gutshot straight. We finally decided to chop with one flipament for the official title an an extra $110. I started with 4-2 offsuit against Justin's 10-5. It looked bad for me until a 4 came on the turn.

Thanks again for hosting Matt.

No problem. Congrats. We all felt your frustration
  • I guess Sandy didn't want her picture posted.. lol... U of W doesn't approve of poker Sandy?